Ravel

Ravel

tired
Dec 13, 2021
my life seems like a diabolical joke. Sometimes hope knocks on my door, I can visualize a little change in my pathetic situation, but it goes away, it's like the universe is playing with me.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, _Minsk, blueclover_. and 6 others
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
I know what you mean. sometimes there's small things that make me think that things might get better. And then it always gets worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, blueclover_., Dead Meat and 4 others
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
It's impossible to enjoy this shit

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Dead Meat and nopointofliving
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not like hope. I see hope as just leading to more suffering when it is taken away. This life really is a nightmare, I understand. There is no limit as to how much we can suffer after all, if we think we have it bad now it can get so much worse. The only thing I look forward to is death, I cannot put up with this life for decades.

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., Dead Meat, nopointofliving and 1 other person
Ravel

Ravel

tired
Dec 13, 2021
I do not like hope. I see hope as just leading to more suffering when it is taken away. This life really is a nightmare, I understand. There is no limit as to how much we can suffer after all, if we think we have it bad now it can get so much worse. The only thing I look forward to is death, I cannot put up with this life for decades.
yes i understand, i too have been trying to live without expectations. But on some level, I still have a little hope, I cling to it and realize it was a lie. Like I said, it's like a diabolical joke

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, blueclover_., Dead Meat and 1 other person
T

thefoodispoison

Student
Oct 14, 2021
I feel this. In my experience, anyone who says there's hope, there's something to live for, it will get better: they have lives that are objectively better than mine. I know everyone experiences their own pain in their own way and it's all relative, but knowing my peers, my life has been and continues to be the hardest out of all of them. I've had the most suffering, the most bad luck, the most loss especially at a young age. They don't know how much worse it could be for them, and that's why they don't understand why someone might want to die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Dead Meat and Ravel