farakini

farakini

True Love of the Purest Kind🤍
Oct 31, 2021
Sometimes I think that God's not coming back here for "the end". Humans will destroy the earth and life will no longer exist here. If God is the almighty and can do anything, why hasn't he done the divine equivalent to a factory reset so we can all be happy? Why watch good people suffer, beg for death to be free and do absolutely nothing??? I might make an attempt tonight or tomorrow. I wasted my entire life being good to people. Even those who have treated me poorly and I make one mistake and get completely fucked by karma, while everyone else gets off clear. If I could pay someone to kill me, I would. I'm done with this life. I don't deserve to suffer.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, apple2myeye!, actual_fox and 6 others
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Same my life story...

Reactions: jodes2, gomenasai and farakini
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
there's no loving caring god i mean where is god if god created the universe why doesn't god care for the things god as created simple he doesn't exist

Reactions: Helkaahaien, Ripple, Astral Storm and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think if there is a God, enough evidence exists to prove they are a sadist. I REALLY hope there isn't one and this is all an unhappy accident.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Ripple, Astral Storm and 2 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Sometimes I think that God's not coming back here for "the end". Humans will destroy the earth and life will no longer exist here. If God is the almighty and can do anything, why hasn't he done the divine equivalent to a factory reset so we can all be happy? Why watch good people suffer, beg for death to be free and do absolutely nothing??? I might make an attempt tonight or tomorrow. I wasted my entire life being good to people. Even those who have treated me poorly and I make one mistake and get completely fucked by karma, while everyone else gets off clear. If I could pay someone to kill me, I would. I'm done with this life. I don't deserve to suffer.
Ever heard of the "Loosh Farm Hypothesis"? 😉
there's no loving caring god i mean where is god if god created the universe why doesn't god care for the things god as created simple he doesn't exist
Why exclude the possibility that the creator/s want exactly what is happening? That they programmed life to be as it is, a constant struggle towards some hypothetical evolutionary perfection.

Reactions: jodes2
farakini

farakini

Oct 31, 2021
I've had personal experiences that prove the existence of God. I just can't understand why we're being forced to stay here.
I fight hard to beat the urge to kms but the loneliness and isolation is unbearable.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
This planet is a giant television screen projecting out into the universe for the entertainment and amusement of a much higher intelligent species beyond the deepest recesses of our imagination.

Think of a goldfish in a fishtank locked into four slabs of glass in an upmarket restaurant swimming aimlessly until its death, totally oblivious to the diners in such close promixity. We are the goldfish, this planet is a fishtank. The diners are an interplanetary species. And we are just their aimless amusement.

Has anyone here ever questioned why we are forced into existence (we have no choice in our birth) only to live a life on a planet from which we cannot escape? If you are truly awake, you will realise it's all set up to enslave and entrap us. For what exactly? I don't care, I just know this life is a farce.

Reactions: apple2myeye!, eldiablo666, Wormfood and 1 other person
farakini

farakini

Oct 31, 2021
This planet is a giant television screen projecting out into the universe for the entertainment and amusement of a much higher intelligent species beyond the deepest recesses of our imagination.

Think of a goldfish in a fishtank locked into four slabs of glass in an upmarket restaurant swimming aimlessly until its death, totally oblivious to the diners in such close promixity. We are the goldfish, this planet is a fishtank. The diners are an interplanetary species. And we are just their aimless amusement.

Has anyone here ever questioned why we are forced into existence (we have no choice in our birth) only to live a life on a planet from which we cannot escape? If you are truly awake, you will realise it's all set up for enslave and entrap us. For what exactly? I don't care, I just know life is a farce.
Goldfish are fortunate, that they can jump out of the bowl and not be threatened with eternal damnation or karma or whatever the fuck else.

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Because we are in hell and the god is Lucifer

This is his dominion

Reactions: Wormfood
M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
Goldfish are fortunate, that they can jump out of the bowl and not be threatened with eternal damnation or karma or whatever the fuck else.
Personally, I do not believe in an idea like "eternal damnation" which was spawned from the mind of an irrational, ego-driven and fear-driven creature like the human. I do not trust the source. I trust the universe instead which is ultimately benevolent.
Because we are in hell and the god is Lucifer

This is his dominion
I agree with you, I just wouldn't use religious terminology. I think this place is a prison.

To quote the late British writer Christopher Hitchens:

"My own view is that this planet is used as a penal colony, lunatic asylum and dumping ground by a superior civilisation, to get rid of the undesirable and unfit. I can't prove it, but you can't disprove it either"

Last edited:
Reactions: Helkaahaien and eldiablo666
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
If He's so perfect why did he make us this way , why wasn't it right from the start. He has all the power , yet many are still fucked. The Bible says he formed each of us in our mothers womb. It says the path that leads to damnation is wide and the path that doesn't is narrow. It also says things about His children being set apart from the rest type thing. Well what about the people who don't believe ? Or the people who don't turn away completely from their sin or etc. Meaning many were created just to be the stepping stone for others ? To be discarded on account of making it better for His children ? Well why make those who don't if You know what's going to happen ? The Bible says It's already done. Take heart because He's overcome the world . Well fuck

It says a lot. Much that makes me believe I have no chance.

Why didn't he just make it right from the start ?

If I could pay someone, I would as well.

(I'm just venting, don't reply)

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022

Has anyone here ever questioned why we are forced into existence (we have no choice in our birth) only to live a life on a planet from which we cannot escape? If you are truly awake, you will realise it's all set up to enslave and entrap us. For what exactly? I don't care, I just know this life is a farce.
I absolutely love this

• Hugs
Reactions: madiroze
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
We are pawns in an economic system that is brutally unfair and hands out favors at birth …

• Love
Reactions: Shrike94, farakini and madiroze
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022

How do you know it's a farce? I'm genuinely curious

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe there to be such a thing as God. We only exist because of evolution and our individual existences were caused by random factors that eventually lead to us being brought here. There is no point, purpose or meaning to living, life is nothing more than a cruel mistake and I believe that life should have certainly not been a thing in the first place. There is far too much unnecessary suffering in this world. To permanently cease to exist is the best thing possible.

Reactions: Helkaahaien and farakini
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
This is my subjective experience.

And by "farce" I mean the whole thing is rigged in a way that is beyond my imagination.
Do you have a tangible, specific experience that back up your argument ?
Have you seen something unusual or is it just your gut feeling ?

I myself think this could be a simulation

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I believe that god is the tree of life... I think I want to burn it... I can't take pain & abuse anymore... No time to recover I get broken more, broken by the very people paid to help me...
I like the goldfish & galactic TV ideas.

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Hi, are you still with us OP? Do you still feel this way?

There is no Karma, I think we just pass on hurt and trauma, if we die by ctb we pass It onto family. It is just Circulation of suffering. Maybe people in your life needed to pass their suffering onto you. You did not deserve this obviously. Karma is very old concept and there is no good with excel sheet that counts suffering.

Reactions: farakini