Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
We are all living corpses, we died inside, only the physical shell remained. We are already living in hell, we need to go to work to eat, sleep, to have a place to live. Everything would not be so bad if it were not for the survival instinct. It turns out that the spiral of suffering is spinning stronger and stronger every year, new diseases, financial problems, mental problems appear. And there is no pleasure in life or meaning, just like robots that are held back by the fear of death. We are all in hell, each of us has our own cauldron, someone's hotter (those with cancer, other diseases, poverty) or cooler (mental problems, separation). And this will continue until we die. Suicide in this case does not seem like such a bad decision, it is simply a lesser evil than staying alive and suffering
------
I live in Ukraine, there has been a war here for 3 years and there are many refugees who have lost their families and homes. I met a woman, She was lying under a tree in the shade, I couldn't help her, I have no money or food, she also lost her documents. We are both suffering, she is suffering more than me. I just thought about what I would do in her situation, I would probably buy nitrite, because it is cheap. Let it be a painful death, but still reliable and not so long

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mrnamoshi, sserafim, badtothebone and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know in my case I'd certainly always prefer to not exist than to suffer in this terrible, torturous existence where there is no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get, it's so cruel how there's all this suffering, I see human existence as such a painful, futile burden that causes endless amounts of torment.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
That's why there's no point in believing in hell in the afterlife. We have perfectly good hell right here, no need to imagine other worlds.

• Hugs
Reactions: mrnamoshi, sserafim, CTB Dream and 2 others
L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
Earth is the hell of another planet

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, CTB Dream and CantDoIt
B

badtothebone

Aug 20, 2024
We are all living corpses, we died inside, only the physical shell remained. We are already living in hell, we need to go to work to eat, sleep, to have a place to live. Everything would not be so bad if it were not for the survival instinct. It turns out that the spiral of suffering is spinning stronger and stronger every year, new diseases, financial problems, mental problems appear. And there is no pleasure in life or meaning, just like robots that are held back by the fear of death. We are all in hell, each of us has our own cauldron, someone's hotter (those with cancer, other diseases, poverty) or cooler (mental problems, separation). And this will continue until we die. Suicide in this case does not seem like such a bad decision, it is simply a lesser evil than staying alive and suffering
------
I live in Ukraine, there has been a war here for 3 years and there are many refugees who have lost their families and homes. I met a woman, She was lying under a tree in the shade, I couldn't help her, I have no money or food, she also lost her documents. We are both suffering, she is suffering more than me. I just thought about what I would do in her situation, I would probably buy nitrite, because it is cheap. Let it be a painful death, but still reliable and not so long
I can't agree more! We are all dead..