• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

skreewie

skreewie

its over
Apr 16, 2024
Hi
Since my last post, I've been looking for where to CTB using the train. But well, things have gone shit. The railways are fenced for wild animals not to enter, and the other one or two good places are too far away from the city I live in. I'm angry to myself that I lied myself on how I was going to escape this hell, while the reality is that I'm stuck in this shit filled place.
I just wanted to go peacefully, but I might consider jumping as an option now. I don't know.

I'm such a fucking loser, been depressed for a very long time but too lazy to die, just complaining about everything and continuing the suffering.
I need some advice frens, my minds bogging me nonstop, so it's really hard to think about a solution.
I need a free and easy way to go.
Wish I just had a shotgun so I could blow my heads to the wall right now, easy and quick.

Ugh, that's all.

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl, TheDruBo, thewalkingdread and 2 others
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I've just replied to another thread that there is no "easy" way to go. Most of us have failed attempts under our belts.

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl, thewalkingdread and skreewie
skreewie

skreewie

its over
Apr 16, 2024
I've just replied to another thread that there is no "easy" way to go. Most of us have failed attempts under our belts.
Yeah just saw that, and I understand.
I just need to get over the SI when its time to jump, I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and Ash
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish for a straightforward way to just permanently cease existing, it's so cruel and horrible to me how people cannot just choose to easily die in peace. To me having the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep would be such a relief. But anyway best wishes, I understand that it's dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: bambibambam, skreewie and thewalkingdread
skreewie

skreewie

its over
Apr 16, 2024
I also wish for a straightforward way to just permanently cease existing, it's so cruel and horrible to me how people cannot just choose to easily die in peace. To me having the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep would be such a relief. But anyway best wishes, I understand that it's dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence.
Absolutely, just drifting away into peace without any efforts.
Sounds perfect.