SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
They said she was already suffering from domestic violence when she accidentally got pregnant. She didn't have the guts to get a divorce or have an abortion that's the only reason why I was born.

They said I was a smart child, learned things very quickly when I was a baby, but was quite troublesome in other aspects. I guess I was born a mess. Because of my behavioral problems I couldn't even stay properly in kindergarten. I could get reasonable grades at school without having to put in too much effort, but my days were bad: I didn't know how to properly communicate with peers, was too afraid to even talk to the teachers, was always nervous and anxious, and ended up having no friends and being hated for no reason. At home the violence didn't stop: I'd got to worry about getting beaten up or being locked up in a dark room by my father, or having the luck to watch my parents fight with forks and knives.

My days got a little better after my mom finally got a divorce and moved out with me. She's completely given up on relationships since then. My father became a Christian after the divorce (ironic right?), and my relationship with him only worsened because of that. My parents still hated each other to the bones, and would use me against each other. My days were still miserable at school: I was being bullied, but I was working very hard at that time and managed to get into the uni I'm in now. I left home, even left my country all alone without hesitation because I wanted to be away from all of them.

I guess I didn't really want to die despite being miserable at that time. It's only after I finally got the freedom I desired for so long during those miserable days, and found out that I was still being miserable, that I slowly started to realize and admit that this existence for me is probably a lost cause. It's hard not to despise existence from a personal (rather than theoretical/philosophical) point as well.

The only problem is my mom. She's all alone at home at this point. I'm her only child. She loves me, although she's too narrow-minded, or afraid to admit that she made a terrible mistake giving birth to me. She still somehow sees me as a smart child who has a bright future, and has absolutely no idea that I'm thinking about ctb right now. I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen, nor does she understand at all what I say. If I successfully ctb, her life will completely become a tragedy: I'm already 20 that means she can't give birth to another child at this point. She'll be completely alone. She has no partner, and my grandpa just passed earlier this year. Maybe this would finally open her eyes to how bad things really are, but it's too heavy a price to pay. tbh it's tempting to get her to ctb with me, or just take her with me, just end the suffering for both of us. Indeed, she made a mistake, but I still don't want her to suffer this much (for her it would be suffering after suffering for her entire life, and she's not open to ctb which means she'll suffer even more).

How fucked up is this...
Sorry for the little vent.
Potential parents please think twice before bringing your children into existence.
Meh I may not actually do this...I don't know what to do tbh.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MelancholyDolly, WAITING TO DIE, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and 5 others
LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
I'm sorry you're in this situation. I'm sorry your mom is in this situation. I'm sorry that this even has to be a thought that you think. You clearly have some love for her.

Please hear me out though. If you forcefully or through deceit, take your mother's life, you will be denying her the right to choose for herself. She may be crushed if you ctb but, it should still be her choice.

Reactions: manuel1056x, Flameboyant, SpiritualDeath and 4 others
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry you're in this situation. I'm sorry your mom is in this situation. I'm sorry that this even has to be a thought that you think. You clearly have some love for her.

Please hear me out though. If you forcefully or through deceit, take your mother's life, you will be denying her the right to choose for herself. She may be crushed if you ctb but, it should still be her choice.
yeah you're right it's just a stupid idea that's on my mind. I'm most likely not gonna actually do it.
It's really fucked up tbh...to think about how much she's going to suffer even after what she's been through in her earlier years. I keep thinking that maybe I'm the one to blame actually. If it's not me but a more "normal" child maybe they'll "love life" more, be more "positive", and this doesn't have to happen at all. It's on me. That's why I really don't want to see any more "me"(people like me) being born into this world. it's cruel.
I'm still gonna ctb though, when the time is right. I don't want to live a lie, no matter how all of them deliberately try to be blind to the truth that's dark and nasty. I'll go and leave her to decide for herself.

uselessness

uselessness

Who tf cares about being controversial if I'll die
Jul 21, 2023
It's quite normal, really. You don't want those around you to have the grief and the shame of having someone in their family CTB. Those around me would think of me as disgusting and would live in shame if they lived and I did not. It's natural, but if you truly care about them, write them a final letter to try and soften the blow. It's hard, but it's a way. I really don't think she deserves to die though.

LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
yeah you're right it's just a stupid idea that's on my mind. I'm most likely not gonna actually do it.
It's really fucked up tbh...to think about how much she's going to suffer even after what she's been through in her earlier years. I keep thinking that maybe I'm the one to blame actually. If it's not me but a more "normal" child maybe they'll "love life" more, be more "positive", and this doesn't have to happen at all. It's on me. That's why I really don't want to see any more "me"(people like me) being born into this world. it's cruel.
I'm still gonna ctb though, when the time is right. I don't want to live a lie, no matter how all of them deliberately try to be blind to the truth that's dark and nasty. I'll go and leave her to decide for herself.
I don't think it's fucked up. You love your mother. I hope you can find some peace with this.

I get not living a lie too. My name is LetMeBeSad because I get so tired of pretending that everything is cool when it's absolutely not.

I hope you find some peace with this.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Utter looniness. How would you propose this idea to your mother?????

SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

Sep 9, 2023
I really don't think she deserves to die though.
This is interesting. In another sense I don't think she deserves to be left on this planet hell, all alone and suffering through her old age. That's why I even dare to think about taking her with me.

It comes down to the issue of being pro-choice. It's not always a good thing to be pro-choice, especially when people use pro-choice as something to hide behind, or to justify being bystanders when suffering is produced and imposed. The dilemma comes when you know that people tend to make terrible choices and suffer immensely because of this. The question is if it is ok for you to stop them in this case, or you just stand by and watch them suffer from those decisions (when there may be a chance for you to stop it).

Just to be very clear I'm NOT saying that taking her life is a good idea. I'm just open to the fact that there are holes in the ways we normally think, and there are holes in the things we see as acceptable. If I could somehow read her mind, directly experience how she perceives the world, or somehow predict the future, and directly know that what she'll experience is indeed immense suffering, I would probably take her with me. In reality this is not the case, and I cannot know for sure, which is the actual and only reason why I'm probably not gonna do it.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sounds like you love your mum very much and don't want to leave her behind to suffer.