• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
Just found out that i cant take meto or domperidone because i take venlafaxine and paliperidone!
And the worst part is i take paliperidone by injection with the nurse! Wich means i cant stop it
Im destroyed.
In Stans Guide it says that paliperidone already serves as an anti-emetic, but surely it isnt as strong!?!?
And plus i have thrown up many times, while taking it.
I always have no luck.
What do i do now?
I cant even think... nothing ever works for me. Im always special. Fck this

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears, Ecka-26 and Dead Meat
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Sorry to hear that. I guess you could always try a backup glass of SN (as recommended). Or you could perhaps try another method? Whatever your choice, good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Popcornmew
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really stressful what you are going through. It's really unfair how planning our deaths can be so unnecessarily difficult and complicated. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation. I wish you freedom from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Popcornmew and Living_Hurts_so_Much
Cerulea

Cerulea

Student
Sep 19, 2022
Oof, I'm so sorry. That kind of chemical interference from other medications is a large hurdle. I am nowhere close to a medical professional but I do have a question. If you're saying that the paliperidone isn't preventing you from vomiting while using it, and it's administered by a nurse, can you speak with her about a change in medication? I feel like a simple inquiry into what your other options are in the face of a treatment that isn't successful for you is reasonable enough. I don't know what is or isn't stronger or more compatible - but if I had access to a professional, I'd be inclined to ask some questions.

Good luck to you on figuring out where you go next. I'm sorry this realization has interrupted what you were working towards. May you find resolution quickly.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and Popcornmew
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
Sorry to hear that. I guess you could always try a backup glass of SN (as recommended). Or you could perhaps try another method? Whatever your choice, good luck!
There was someone here who was taking paliperidone and so didnt take antiemetics, and they never came back after their goodbye thread... but idk, its only one case... i could try to take 3 glasses after throwing up, but it just sounds risky... sigh. I couldnt even function today, or think to research another method. Im shattered... :'(
That sounds really stressful what you are going through. It's really unfair how planning our deaths can be so unnecessarily difficult and complicated. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation. I wish you freedom from suffering.
I trully feel trapped :(
I was doing research on SN and thinking i had good odds of finnaly leaving this earth... nothing ever works out for me. Its always more complicated than it should be
Oof, I'm so sorry. That kind of chemical interference from other medications is a large hurdle. I am nowhere close to a medical professional but I do have a question. If you're saying that the paliperidone isn't preventing you from vomiting while using it, and it's administered by a nurse, can you speak with her about a change in medication? I feel like a simple inquiry into what your other options are in the face of a treatment that isn't successful for you is reasonable enough. I don't know what is or isn't stronger or more compatible - but if I had access to a professional, I'd be inclined to ask some questions.

Good luck to you on figuring out where you go next. I'm sorry this realization has interrupted what you were working towards. May you find resolution quickly.
The thing is paliperidone can act as an antiemetic but it isnt its main purpose, it is an anti psychotic. And i dont even have hallucinations or anything like that. I have no idea why i take it. Doctor said it was to help me sleep. All lies

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Crazy. I have a long history of manic episodes with psychosis but the new psych who I've only spoken to on the phone didn't think I needed antipsychotics. It's very random as I had literally just recovered from a 5 month psychotic episode. Not that I think they even work, the last one (aripiprazole) gave me insomnia which has persisted long after I stopped it. Many many people are on antipsychotics that shouldn't be imho. I've been stable on lamotrigine 150mg since January and never felt better. shrug Sorry this was off topic.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Crazy. I have a long history of manic episodes with psychosis but the new psych who I've only spoken to on the phone didn't think I needed antipsychotics. It's very random as I had literally just recovered from a 5 month psychotic episode. Not that I think they even work, the last one (aripiprazole) gave me insomnia which has persisted long after I stopped it. Many many people are on antipsychotics that shouldn't be imho. I've been stable on lamotrigine 150mg since January and never felt better. shrug Sorry this was off topic.
Bipolar here. Took me lamotrigine AND geodon to get better manageable. But I still have breakthrough episodes is Mavis and near constant depression and anxiety. But it's much better

• Love
Reactions: freedompass
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
I have been reading and SA and gases are too difficult for me. What should i do? Even being faulty SN was my only hope...
I have a metal bar suspended on the ceilimg of the garage that i could use to hang but it seems sketchy as so many people end up failing and im scared i wont be able to pull it of. Please guys help what should i do?