B

benjamind2020

Sep 18, 2020
Last Thursday I read about how Sheri Shermeyer smothered her 1 year old boy before using a gun to do herself in.

Her death was horrible no doubt about it...but what happened to that angel was too much to deal with. It's just so damn hard. It hurts to breathe at times, I sometimes feel like I am choking trying not to cry because of how I was bullied when I showed any emotions in high school after my mother killed herself.

So I'm now on borrowed time...I don't think I am going to deal with another year of working through the hurt. It's been etched into my memory. Last Thursday as soon as I was alone in my room at night I just went to the floor crying non stop for 3 hours. It was so intense I passed out and begged the Lord to take me. My chest hurt so much I thought maybe I was having a heart attack.

Not sure where to go or what to do. But I'm a complete mess right now. I am so heartbroken by this callous and cruel joke of a world.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Uh huh, GoodPersonEffed, these_days9 and 5 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Not familiar with that case but sadly it doesn't surprise me. This world we live in has certainly gone to shit to say the Least. Makes me wanna puke my Fckn guts out.

Sorry you are dealing with all these emotions,. You are not alone. Bless you.

• Love
Reactions: benjamind2020