Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Had a big blowout with my wife tonight. To make it short, I hurt my back really bad at work and was depressed for a while. She couldn't deal with it, and gave up after a couple months and cheated. I've been trying to fix everything for the last 3 months to no avail. Tonight, she told me she was done and so are we. Fixing things was the only reason I haven't ctb. Now that it's gone, I'm going to order my nitrogen.

Before anyone posts, "there's other..." Save it. I'm just tired of heartbreak, and tired of dealing with my mental health problems that always get in the way. Neither medication or counseling has helped, and my crazy brain has ruined my life. I'm just done.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, BluesRunTheGame, LittleJem and 22 others
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Caught her taking lewd photos in the middle of the night when I got up to use the bathroom. Watched her for a minute while she kept texting and taking more. Told her to give me her phone.

I ordered my Nitrogen, hopefully it will be here quickly.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, siray, Huntfish34 and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
How did YOU ruin your marriage? By marrying a heartless bitch who cheats on someone who hurt their back really bad at work?

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jumping_realms, BluesRunTheGame, LastLoveLetter and 7 others
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
How did YOU ruin your marriage? By marrying a heartless bitch who cheats on someone who hurt their back really bad at work?
Idk, I guess it got in my head because she kept putting it on me. We got into an argument tonight and I lost my temper and broke a photo of us on our honeymoon. I'm the bad guy apparently.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and LifeQuitter2018
C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
You are the innocent party here

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, LifeQuitter2018, SosoruzeDosukoi and 1 other person
pixie

pixie

.。*♡
May 29, 2021
I'm so sorry. I agree that I don't feel it is you who has ruined your marriage. You don't deserve this.

Reactions: 9BBN and demuic
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Before anyone posts, "there's other..." Save it. I'm just tired of heartbreak, and tired of dealing with my mental health problems that always get in the way. Neither medication or counseling has helped, and my crazy brain has ruined my life. I'm just done.
So, this isn't your first episode of major depression?

W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
You're making this so much easier on your wife. No, you did not ruin the marriage. She did, by cheating on you. I'm sorry.

Reactions: CC123
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
You're making this so much easier on your wife. No, you did not ruin the marriage. She did, by cheating on you. I'm sorry.
I've never loved anyone this much. I forgave her for cheating because she stopped right away. I just wanted it to work this time. I was married once before and it ended the same way. Guess i just attract cheaters.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, LastLoveLetter, LifeQuitter2018 and 4 others
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I've never loved anyone this much. I forgave her for cheating because she stopped right away. I just wanted it to work this time. I was married once before and it ended the same way. Guess i just attract cheaters.
Sometimes the strong feelings you have for someone else aren't reciprocated. And it hurts badly. I hope you can find the strength from within to overcome what you're feeling right now.

Lalala

Lalala

Feb 14, 2020
Had a big blowout with my wife tonight. To make it short, I hurt my back really bad at work and was depressed for a while. She couldn't deal with it, and gave up after a couple months and cheated. I've been trying to fix everything for the last 3 months to no avail. Tonight, she told me she was done and so are we. Fixing things was the only reason I haven't ctb. Now that it's gone, I'm going to order my nitrogen.

Man, I hear you. Just found out my wife's been cheating on me last week. Fucking worst feeling , we havnt even argued about it as I don't shout or argue. Don't even know wtfs happening if I'm honest.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Huntfish34 and AtMostOkay
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Man, I hear you. Just found out my wife's been cheating on me last week. Fucking worst feeling , we havnt even argued about it as I don't shout or argue. Don't even know wtfs happening if I'm honest.
I'm sorry to hear that. How did you find out? If it hasn't been going on long and it's the first time there might be a chance to fix things. Best of luck to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Lalala

Lalala

Feb 14, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that. How did you find out? If it hasn't been going on long and it's the first time there might be a chance to fix things. Best of luck to you.

She told me last Friday night, been going on for a few weeks now, someone in her work. I feel kinda numb about it if that makes sense. She told me it's over, blocked the person's number n shit. So we will see what happens. My mental health been shit for a while, I've not wanted to go out and I work from home because of covid so it's been easy with me being like thag so I blame myself. Although half of me tells me I shouldn't.

I know there's nothing I can say to you though that'll make you feel better but take care with whatever happens next

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Huntfish34
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I'm not gonna try and talk you out of it. Life is so cruel, im sorry you're going through this.

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
One of my fears is that if I do recover, I may not recover perfectly from my depression and if I ever actually manage to have a love live, something similar with this story will happen with my depression coming back and her not being able to handle it and leaving me. People who I have told about my depressive thoughts have told me about how frustrating and anxiety inducing it can be and when I go through one of my depressive episodes, I sometimes get an overwhelming urge to vent just to get some relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Thoughts and prayers to you in whatever may happen,. Try and take care of yourself if possible.

C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
Pardon my language
Don't give the bitch any more control over your life
Declare your independence and move on
You should only see her in your rear view mirror

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123 and Huntfish34
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Some women are really, really good at making you feel shit about yourself when it's her fault/problem. I've experienced this time and time again. It's easy to make the man the bad guy if you're a skilled manipulator.

I won't give you any platitudes or other stupid crap but I do feel for you. I'm at rock bottom too so it's a fuck it all kind of day all round really.

• Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote and Huntfish34
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
Don't blame yourself for her shitty behavior. She just had a little crush and held on to whatever excuse to justify acting on it. You guys were supposed to be a team, she should have supported you more instead of going on to have an affair... I know it hurts, I've been cheated on too by someone I really loved and that also triggered my suicidal thoughts back then, but everyone is better off alone than with a person like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Huntfish34
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Not your fault at all. As someone else said, you are supposed to be a team. A team can't function if one of its members decides to be uncooperative and inconsiderate.

You were the glue holding things together, the committed and resilient individual who put painstaking effort into mending your marriage.

If your wife can't go one day without taking titty pics in the bathroom, that demonstrates a complete lack of regard for her partner's efforts. The onus is on her, not you.

She should have communicated with you long before things got to the stage where she was willing to go out and cheat. Some people thrive off attention though. She probably likes the attention she receives from these strangers. My boyfriend engaged in similar nonsense when he found a normie woman at work who teased and flirted with him.

• Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter and SuicidalAgain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering, living is painful. It doesn't sound like it is your fault. I wish you well.