Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well its happen i can no longer feel love or any other emotions connected to it its for the best . Being in love is to dangerous for me make me weak and vulnerable to being manipulated. Well i now know i am going to spend whats left of my life alone i like it that way dont trust anyone anymore. People soon betrays you no matter what just wish I knew this sooner. If i had know sooner i would of stop playing the nice guy all the time because it gets you know were . You just end up as a door mat and walk all over sum times you got to be bit of a barsted to get any were . Bit late for me now so just keep my head down and wish i hope to die soon only thing i got too look forward to now is the long dirt nap .

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo, Weeping Garbage Can and Circles
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Well its happen i can no longer feel love or any other emotions connected to it its for the best . Being in love is to dangerous for me make me weak and vulnerable to being manipulated. Well i now know i am going to spend whats left of my life alone i like it that way dont trust anyone anymore. People soon betrays you no matter what just wish I knew this sooner. If i had know sooner i would of stop playing the nice guy all the time because it gets you know were . You just end up as a door mat and walk all over sum times you got to be bit of a barsted to get any were . Bit late for me now so just keep my head down and wish i hope to die soon only thing i got too look forward to now is the long dirt nap .
Don't know what to say other than I understand. Hope you take some well deserved rest and am able to sleep this off, atleast for now. Have a tolerable goodnight.

Reactions: azucaramargo
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Don't know what to say other than I understand. Hope you take some well deserved rest and am able to sleep this off, atleast for now. Have a tolerable goodnight.
Círculos, I am so happy to know you. I love you.
What happened, Morty?

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Círculos, I am so happy to know you. I love you.

What happened, Morty?
Its the hole emotion thing just hate them they get in the way and mess things up. I wish I could be like MR spock in star trek i know its just a actor and not real but just think no emotions what so ever . Nothing to hold you back you could do things and you know you succeed. And as for love well just be fine and dandy not felling that. Twice i have fallen in love both times i got burned for it . Larst one especially i really open up to her told her things that i thought I would never share with any one . Butt silly old me told my self i could trust her as i was in love with her and she was with me HA how wrong i was . Just just stop talking to me i try to ring her to see what happened between us no luck try writing to her no reply. I still dont know to this day what happened bin about a year now . I think i know what mite of happen i knew she had bin in a long time relationship but that ended so i thought. I think she just use me as sum sort of a emotional support until she got back with him . When she did i was no longer needed and just dump me so fuck them all i say . One good thing came out of this it is made me trust no one at all even my parents. In the end your better of on your own you can do what ever the hell with your life and have no one moaning at you about it . Well i now know I will never ever fall in love its makes you so weak and vulnerable bit like coming down with the flu that make you weak and vulnerable to . But with flu you can take meds and get but love no meds can fix that it like a terminally ill person one you got it it can kill you emotionally dead when it goes bad . Any that my ranting over for now LOL :)

• Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I wish I could be like MR spock in star trek i know its just a actor and not real but just think no emotions what so ever . Nothing to hold you back you could do things and you know you succeed. And as for love well just be fine and dandy not felling that.
I experience this kind of envy all the time myself. I know autism spectrum disorder (asd) is no picnic, but the movie Rain Man and Temple Grandin's Thinking in Pictures autobiography led me to believe that some people on the spectrum don't feel emotional attachment (?) in the same way as hysterics like me do.. For example, longing for someone, missing someone, needing someone's reassurance...Temple Grandin claimed that was a non-issue for her. I wish I had those emotional-processing deficits, or whatever they're called --especially if they made it possible to never feel loss or abandonment or yearning. I apologize if I'm being ignorant about the struggles that people with ASD face. Like you said about Spock, though, @Mort, being free from the tyranny of one's emotions would seem to be very advantageous in a competitive landscape.
Just just stop talking to me i try to ring her to see what happened between us no luck try writing to her no reply. I still don't know to this day what happened bin about a year now . I think i know what mite of happen i knew she had bin in a long time relationship but that ended so i thought. I think she just use me as sum sort of a emotional support until she got back with him . When she did i was no longer needed and just dump me so fuck them all i say .
This kind of treatment is excruciating. I've been on the receiving end of it myself, and it's agonizing. I'm so sorry that you have to endure this pain. Try to remember, though, that she is the one who acted inconsiderately. You didn't do anything wrong. So,at the end of the day, please try to remember that you needn't punish yourself for someone else's lack of manners/education/decency. P.S. A trusting person is an intelligent person, in my book. She is the one who should be wringing her hands and feeling awful tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mort