Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well this bug thats going round has done one sort of good thing. They vert few people on the streets had to go out the other day do sum shopping. It was a lovely warm and sunny and no one around no onw walking into me just little old me. Did see sum dog walkers but they just gave me a wide berth. Its so nice just to walk around and no bump into you all the time YAY LOL :) . If sort of felt like i was the last man on earth. Has any thing bin going good because of this bug ???? :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mesohappy, nerve and pole
R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
Toilet roll sales lol

Reactions: nerve
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
The cold weather is starting to let up here, so I'm looking forward to some solitary dog walks!!

It's interesting to see how people react to being isolated when it's a daily reality for a lot of folks. This is probably optimistic, but it'd be neat if this whole thing results in a bit more empathy for people who are homebound.

Reactions: mesohappy and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I think people are embracing nature a lot more and enjoying the simple things in life , ie parks forests bikeriding. not by choice thoughlol.
Theres less commercial things to do, ie cinemas bowling restaurants, shopping.

Reactions: MartyByrde, mesohappy and Mort
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Toilet roll sales lol
All so you seen here in the uk people are buying up freezes to put they hoarded goods in . I know sum got couple of them chest freezes they got one in the front room and one upstairs in a bedroom. I reckon one upstairs is soon going to be downstairs as it's a heavy thing and thats before they put any thing in it . All the electric companies are going to be well of all this extra power being use . Just thing if the power did go of think of all that food going to waste and they be riots in the streets to LOL .
I think people are embracing nature a lot more and enjoying the simple things in life , ie parks forests bikeriding. not by choice thoughlol.
Theres less commercial things to do, ie cinemas bowling restaurants, shopping.
Yer its all most like going back to the 1950s lol sod all on the telly. Cant go out down the pud dam just think all the familys that are going to have to chat to one and other LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
All so you seen here in the uk people are buying up freezes to put they hoarded goods in . I know sum got couple of them chest freezes they got one in the front room and one upstairs in a bedroom. I reckon one upstairs is soon going to be downstairs as it's a heavy thing and thats before they put any thing in it . All the electric companies are going to be well of all this extra power being use . Just thing if the power did go of think of all that food going to waste and they be riots in the streets to LOL .

Yer its all most like going back to the 1950s lol sod all on the telly. Cant go out down the pud dam just think all the familys that are going to have to chat to one and other LOL
Its funny you say that about families. I think if it goes on long enough there will be a lot of breakups. So many people are in the wrong relationship for the wrong reaspns and i think this will be very apparent.
I dont know about anyone else but i feel strangely calm. The way people are panic buying shows how people cling to survival at any cost including their integrity. Im not desparate to stay alive so feel like the odd one out if that makes sense lol?

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Bizarro world...
Thats just when every thing ok it full on twilight zone now LOL :D
Its funny you say that about families. I think if it goes on long enough there will be a lot of breakups. So many people are in the wrong relationship for the wrong reaspns and i think this will be very apparent.
I dont know about anyone else but i feel strangely calm. The way people are panic buying shows how people cling to survival at any cost including their integrity. Im not desparate to stay alive so feel like the odd one out if that makes sense lol?
Sort of LOL just think in 9 to 12 months time they be a lot of babys popping out LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: mesohappy