• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
Quite desperate to get sn in Australia but concerned about welfare checks. What was your experience with it in Australia? What triggered the welfare check for u? Is it from trying to post it from a company from overseas? What if you post it privately from over seas?

What were they able to do during the welfare check? Do they have the power to search your place? Do you go on some sort of record? Do they involve other members of people in the household? Do they have the power to send you somewhere? Can you refuse the welfare check?

If you don't want to respond publicly please do dm :)

Very much appreciated!!

• Love
Reactions: real person, fwompie and Twntysix
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
^ bump since it's now day time in Aus

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Judging from the experience of other Australian users I think it is very likely you'll receive a welfare check if you try to order SN. There are some threads that detail their experiences.

• Love
Reactions: todiefor
Styg

Styg

Get to the next screen
Nov 11, 2023
Hey there, hope you're doing okay. I don't have experience directly with SN, but I can give some insight I've gathered from other posts.

The Australian Border Force has been aware of SN's use in relation to CTB for quite some time, and with how strict border monitoring is, it's highly unlikely the SN will even arrive, and you'll likely just end up with a welfare check.

In regards to a welfare check, the police are essentially there to 'check up' on you; they have no authority to enter your home unless you invite them in, nor can they search your home without a warrant. In this scenario, I understand that it's best to deny any knowledge of what the SN is, while stating that it is a mistake that you've received it. There's not really anything they can do. Not certain there's any official record; they might make an internal note of it in case there's a need for a follow up visit, but I doubt they'd leave it on your actual file.

Hope this was helpful for you, and I wish you the best of luck in facing whatever struggles you might be going through.

• Love
Reactions: todiefor
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I am in the same boat. I think there's a certain supplier that is flagged as suspicious but customs is not as strict as they say it is, I have ordered delta-8 vapes before and they showed up without issue. I would think if they did show up (LEOs) you would have to deny having received any sort of package. Maybe suggest someone used the address and picked it up without your knowledge. I don't think it's illegal per say, though I would not admit to having it. It's kinda making me nervous also. Really sad we can't just buy Nembutal and be done with things.
Quite desperate to get sn in Australia but concerned about welfare checks. What was your experience with it in Australia? What triggered the welfare check for u? Is it from trying to post it from a company from overseas? What if you post it privately from over seas?

What were they able to do during the welfare check? Do they have the power to search your place? Do you go on some sort of record? Do they involve other members of people in the household? Do they have the power to send you somewhere? Can you refuse the welfare check?

If you don't want to respond publicly please do dm :)

Very much appreciated!!

Reactions: dodo11