• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

blippy

May 26, 2024
Hello,

I am new and this is my first post but I have been lurking here a long time.

I found a few source for SN but was unsure if it was legit. I saw another member abbreviate their source and it matched one of the sites I had up. In a moment of excitement and simultaneous despair I ordered the SN.

In hindsight, I am worried. It didn't say anything about delivering to a business. I got an order confirmation email and nothing else so far. I am in the US in NY. Would they potentially send a welfare check for these things? I live in my own unit but in the same house as my family. This would be a big issue if authorities came to my place to check on me.

I would want my departure to be peaceful leading up to the day I have planned. The potential welfare check would bring attention to me and the work I've done so far towards my CTB day. I'm feeling a bit anxious.

Would love to hear if anyone has experienced welfare checks from ordering substances online, and if so, how it went and what country are you in?

Reactions: davidtorez and Mi Mi
H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
i only have experience of buying in Europe, but it arrived like a regular package. No issues at all.
Envelope had nothing identifiable on it.
Easier said than done I know, but try not to worry too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez and blippy
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I haven't heard about it happening in the US, for what it's worth. Only in CANZUK.

Reactions: davidtorez and blippy
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No one is getting welfare checks. The few people that did told someone about their plans.

The talk of customs opening packages looking for SN is just to scare people. Customs wouldn't care even if they did discover it.

Reactions: davidtorez, Forveleth, blippy and 1 other person
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Hello,

I am new and this is my first post but I have been lurking here a long time.

I found a few source for SN but was unsure if it was legit. I saw another member abbreviate their source and it matched one of the sites I had up. In a moment of excitement and simultaneous despair I ordered the SN.

In hindsight, I am worried. It didn't say anything about delivering to a business. I got an order confirmation email and nothing else so far. I am in the US in NY. Would they potentially send a welfare check for these things? I live in my own unit but in the same house as my family. This would be a big issue if authorities came to my place to check on me.

I would want my departure to be peaceful leading up to the day I have planned. The potential welfare check would bring attention to me and the work I've done so far towards my CTB day. I'm feeling a bit anxious.

Would love to hear if anyone has experienced welfare checks from ordering substances online, and if so, how it went and what country are you in?
No welfare checks for me and I'm in the US
Came straight to my mailbox
Packaged as normal

• Informative
Reactions: DepressedDude, davidtorez and blippy
B

blippy

May 26, 2024
These were reassuring. Thanks for your responses.

Reactions: davidtorez and Mi Mi
H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
No one is getting welfare checks. The few people that did told someone about their plans.

The talk of customs opening packages looking for SN is just to scare people. Customs wouldn't care even if they did discover it.
Are you sure? Even after recent media events?