• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Just ordered my SN (yay!) and I was told there's a chance the one providing it might result in a welfare check. To be safe I'd like to prepare as though one is certain to occur. I live in the US.

1. How soon should I expect one?

2. Am I likely to get my SN before or after a welfare check occurs?

3. What are the repercussions for if I just don't answer? I technically live alone but I have people around me that visit often and wouldn't want them to be notified in any way because they know I'm suicidal.

4. Could I be locked up?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: reiII
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
depends what country your in the laws are different

S

sadandlonely99

Jan 23, 2023
In the US police need a warrant to enter your home (in most cases). Without one, they legally cannot remain on your property if you ask them to leave. And no, you do not have to talk to them or answer their questions. But if they do come knocking, DO NOT OPEN YOUR DOOR. Talk to them through the door. Let them know that you do not wish to engage in any further conversation & explicitly invoke your right to remain silent (per the fifth amendment). Unless they have reasonable belief that you're in immediate danger, there's nothing else they can do.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
In the US police need a warrant to enter your home (in most cases). Without one, they legally cannot remain on your property if you ask them to leave. And no, you do not have to talk to them or answer their questions. But if they do come knocking, DO NOT OPEN YOUR DOOR. Talk to them through the door. Let them know that you do not wish to engage in any further conversation & explicitly invoke your right to remain silent (per the fifth amendment). Unless they have reasonable belief that you're in immediate danger, there's nothing else they can do.
So as someone who recently got 5150'd it's probably easier for them to barge in without a warrant? This is with the assumption that the SN bottle is labeled correctly, but what if it's relabeled as something else for discreetness? Will they still visit?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
What's the point of not opening the door? Does that give them the right to barge in?

Call me silly, but it feels wrong to talk through a closed door, almost like admitting guilt.