angelus

angelus

Interfice teipsum, et gaudium invenies.
Jul 29, 2021
I've been looking on Exit International web page, and I've seen that to make a forum account you need to buy and subscribe to pph first, which is $ 95, then apply for membership, which is also $ 100.
And photo ID is required.
They also said people should note that the forums were universally closed, due to media infiltration.

So, the ISSUE I'm talking about is the MEDIA and all sorts of FIXERS: I mean, they're far to be satisfied with these measures of Exit Int., and they still try to shut down even the exit forums, although it is so hard and expensive to sign up.
What's their problem there? Children and not enough suicidal people are safe if we talk about exit's forums. They have to provide photo ID, they have to lie about thieir age (over 50), they have to pay $ 195 for pph subscribing and membership fees.
One cannot end on an Exit International forum by mistake.
So what's the problem with media and fixers?
Why don't they accept it? Why do they still fight against it?

This proves that even if SS would be a private place with ID and fee payment required to sign up, the fixers would not give up. But this kind of measures implemented by Exit Int., seems to respond and solve the fixer's complaints.
So, I can't understand.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes and Forever Sleep
D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
I paid $95 not $195 for forum access. sound investment. good complement to ss. the type of crowd is obviously different, as is the info circulating. the restrictions applied by exit serve as a safeguard. in my opinion, thankful both places cohabit without overlapping audiences

• Informative
Reactions: fightingforchoice, heavyeyes, Forever Sleep and 3 others
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
I paid $95 not $195 for forum access. sound investment. good complement to ss. the type of crowd is obviously different, as is the info circulating. the restrictions applied by exit serve as a safeguard. in my opinion, thankful both places cohabit without overlapping audiences

whats the biggest difference? do people talk about methods in detail there?

Reactions: fightingforchoice, archipelago and Efilismislife
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Are you over 50? Or did you find a workaround?

D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
workaround

dedicated old persons are indeed more focused, which leads to driven oriented discussions. little small talk and off-topic

Reactions: fightingforchoice, cyanol, wljourney and 2 others
tonytwist007

tonytwist007

Oct 6, 2021
workaround

dedicated old persons are indeed more focused, which leads to driven oriented discussions. little small talk and off-topic
So would you say that it is worth it to sign up? Since the crackdown, it's been very difficult to find information on methods and such.

Reactions: fightingforchoice
LostAllHope88

LostAllHope88

Dec 21, 2021
So would you say that it is worth it to sign up? Since the crackdown, it's been very difficult to find information on methods and such.
This member hasn't been active on SS since September 2021 and it looks like the account is deactivated

Reactions: cyanol and tonytwist007
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
could i borrow your login details?