MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Just a bit of sillyness- have to have a laugh at it all sometimes I suppose:

Number 14 is very interesting! Id like to go by 24. : or laughing myself to death watching any great comedy sketch/ act :ahhha:

Reactions: robin999, bea1974 and Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
I almost died from laughing once when I was younger from the robot rhino escape scene from Ace Ventura pet detective. When he pokes his finger out of the asshole, then just punches his whole arm out of it lol. Couldn't breathe, face going red, they paused the movie and tried to calm me down, heart was racing and I was starting to sweat, all while laughing my ass off. I probably would of just passed out but it felt like I was dying. I'll never forget being so panicked but also being unable to stop laughing. I don't think laughing to death would be pleasant ironically enough.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I almost died from laughing once when I was younger from the robot rhino escape scene from Ace Ventura pet detective. When he pokes his finger out of the asshole, then just punches his whole arm out of it lol. Couldn't breathe, face going red, they paused the movie and tried to calm me down, heart was racing and I was starting to sweat, all while laughing my ass off. I probably would of just passed out but it felt like I was dying. I'll never forget being so panicked but also being unable to stop laughing. I don't think laughing to death would be pleasant ironically enough.
yr prob right- it would actually be suffocation as u couldnt breath- I remember being little and a friend would tickle u so much that I couldnt breath-id start of laughing -but would be seriously distressed and genuinly crying at the end- really upset!

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Doing some genealogical digging around, I found a local newspaper with an announcement of my grandfather's death right next to the headline of another article:

Regional CCC
Officer Dies

Hit on Head
by Milk Can Lid

Pure Hemingway, I say.

Reactions: bea1974 and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Doing some genealogical digging around, I found a local newspaper with an announcement of my grandfather's death right next to the headline of another article:

Regional CCC
Officer Dies

Hit on Head
by Milk Can Lid

Pure Hemingway, I say.
ha! wow- must have been a big can of milk

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
ha! wow- must have been a big can of milk

And a mighty slow-news day. (The fellow hit on head by milk can lid didn't die of it. Minor abrasions only. The lid popped off unexpectedly. But the two headlines taken together make an impression.)

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
And a mighty slow-news day. (The fellow hit on head by milk can lid didn't die of it. Minor abrasions only. The lid popped off unexpectedly. But the two headlines taken together make an impression.)
Oh I see, ha ha! I thought it was also an obituary- whoops. Yea v slow day.