Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
https://www.nami.org/Blogs/NAMI-Blo...naminow&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=naminow

But you should know that there is hope.

There are resources. There is help. There is support. There is time. Time that forces everything to change. You may not feel okay today, but that is okay. The awful way you feel is not permanent. You may feel like you can't bear the pain any longer, you may feel like you don't have it in you to reach out for help, but you are stronger than you know, and we believe in you.​

Arrgh! Perhaps "the awful way" I feel is not permanent, but it has a habit of returning, and usually even worse than before. That is one thing that I suspect that pro-lifers (well, I am a pro-lifer when it comes to abortion, war and the death penalty, but not in this case) do not want to understand :angry: Life becomes a hamster wheel of hope and despair. Getting off the wheel by ctb should be as acceptable as any other death.

Reactions: Red star, windingdown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
"Actual meaning" we are here to help you get back into society to make us more money who cares about your suffering we need $$$"
"You are so strong" I'm strong enough to make a decision if I wish to continue living or stop living.
"You are not alone" Dozens of supportive people respecting my right of choice.
"There Is no Shame in telling your story" That is until they send the police at your door to save your life.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maravillosa, Morning Angel and 2 others