makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
We need to get together pool our small resources and buy a small island. We could call this island the "Bus Terminal Resort." When one of us is ready to ctb, we would book a flight or cruise to the "Bus Terminal Resort". We could then tell our friends and loved ones how much we are looking forward to this long vacation! The island should also have two bars, one could be called the "Express Bus Bar". Drinks would be served in this bar with a cyanide, fentanyl, or heroin, or snake venom chaser. Now there is a drink that will put a strong man on the floor. The resort swimming pool could host bull sharks and gators. It should he billed as a "Pool Swim of Eternity". We should have a sauna that features a nitrogen gas climate control system. We could bill this a "Sauna that Gives Ultimate Relaxation." Our restaurant could have such menu items as, whole puffer fish, fresh from Japan! Sauteed toxic mushrooms. Fentanyl French chocolate mousse. Radio active meats flown in fresh from Chernobyl. Fools parsley as a garnish. Onion rings made with toxic Lilly bulbs. "Our Onion Rings Never Duplicated!" Salads featuring only the freshest greens like Wolf's bane, Hen bane, Hell Bore, and the classic Hemlock! Bush meats straight from Africa only served very rare. Classic German chocolate cake cyanide enriched only due to tradition! Our German Chocolate Cake will have you seeing the Valkyries and soon! Roast suicide tree nuts could be a hit as a snack. Naturally our island will need some wildlife, might I recommend: Cobras, Lions, pit vipers, Komodo dragons, buzzards and vultures, bears, box jellyfish, African killer bees, poisonous tree frogs, murder hornets, whip tailed scorpions, inland taipan snakes, black mambas, hyenas, tigers....... Now for the hotel part. Rooms should always be cleaned as we need to know if the room is vacant. Did our guests ctb. After a room is clean a small box with chocolates,(4-6), fentanyl enriched, should placed on the new guests bed pillow. Each guest bathroom must be given a small bottle of shampoo and hair conditioner, both are nerve agent enhanced. "We do the shampoo, hair like you never had!" We could offer tours of real and hungry cannibals. "This is an experience, you won't see in national geographic!" Why we could have a shooting range and have an open air cafe right behind it! "Our coffee so good many never come for seconds!" Powe haver for our, "BusTerminal Resort must be green. So a leaky nuclear plant is the obvious solution. Fukushima design? Any other ideas? Love and peace to you all, each and everyone of you.

• Yay!
Reactions: Finding Sirius, Forever Sleep, Euthanza and 5 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I can safely say it has never been tried before! Glad you liked it. I ought to do one about an SD university! That would be fun!

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
We need to get together pool our small resources and buy a small island. We could call this island the "Bus Terminal Resort." When one of us is ready to ctb, we would book a flight or cruise to the "Bus Terminal Resort". We could then tell our friends and loved ones how much we are looking forward to this long vacation! The island should also have two bars, one could be called the "Express Bus Bar". Drinks would be served in this bar with a cyanide, fentanyl, or heroin, or snake venom chaser. Now there is a drink that will put a strong man on the floor. The resort swimming pool could host bull sharks and gators. It should he billed as a "Pool Swim of Eternity". We should have a sauna that features a nitrogen gas climate control system. We could bill this a "Sauna that Gives Ultimate Relaxation." Our restaurant could have such menu items as, whole puffer fish, fresh from Japan! Sauteed toxic mushrooms. Fentanyl French chocolate mousse. Radio active meats flown in fresh from Chernobyl. Fools parsley as a garnish. Onion rings made with toxic Lilly bulbs. "Our Onion Rings Never Duplicated!" Salads featuring only the freshest greens like Wolf's bane, Hen bane, Hell Bore, and the classic Hemlock! Bush meats straight from Africa only served very rare. Classic German chocolate cake cyanide enriched only due to tradition! Our German Chocolate Cake will have you seeing the Valkyries and soon! Roast suicide tree nuts could be a hit as a snack. Naturally our island will need some wildlife, might I recommend: Cobras, Lions, pit vipers, Komodo dragons, buzzards and vultures, bears, box jellyfish, African killer bees, poisonous tree frogs, murder hornets, whip tailed scorpions, inland taipan snakes, black mambas, hyenas, tigers....... Now for the hotel part. Rooms should always be cleaned as we need to know if the room is vacant. Did our guests ctb. After a room is clean a small box with chocolates,(4-6), fentanyl enriched, should placed on the new guests bed pillow. Each guest bathroom must be given a small bottle of shampoo and hair conditioner, both are nerve agent enhanced. "We do the shampoo, hair like you never had!" We could offer tours of real and hungry cannibals. "This is an experience, you won't see in national geographic!" Why we could have a shooting range and have an open air cafe right behind it! "Our coffee so good many never come for seconds!" Powe haver for our, "BusTerminal Resort must be green. So a leaky nuclear plant is the obvious solution. Fukushima design? Any other ideas? Love and peace to you all, each and everyone of you.
Our island, known as "The Bus Terminal", should have a small mildly erupting volcano. Then we could have a walkway around the top. Budding volcanologists could,(when the volcano is mildly erupting), go there and inhale the toxic fumes being emitted. While a video is playing about the dangers of volcanic gasses. One can imagine turning around form watching the warning video and seeing 10 or 20 people with their noses stuck in the air..... and one among them say inhale, inhale deeply,1...2.....1...2.

• Yay!
Reactions: Finding Sirius and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
A one-way bungee jump into the volcano.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
This.........is fucking amazing.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
This.........is fucking amazing.
I hoping to give everyone a good laugh. I might have warped sense of gallows humour. Perhaps I'm a very sick boy. šŸ˜šŸ¤£
Say with a small active volcano on the island, we could offer natural green cremations to our guests, at no charge!

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
This is the best idea I have ever read in my life

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
This is the best idea I have ever read in my life
Anyone vacationing on Bus Terminal, would find unlimited opportunities to ctb. Why the number of ways and means would be incalculable. Why we should need elevators just to carry vacationers to the volcano for the free green, and most organic cremations offered with each visit to ctb.

• Yay!
Reactions: theboy and rationaltake