bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
yae that's messed up. there is no reason for someone to have to go through a painful death.
only thing I can think of is that the hospital doesn't want to spend money on euthanasia.

Reactions: Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
yae that's messed up. there is no reason for someone to have to go through a painful death.
only thing I can think of is that the hospital doesn't want to spend money on euthanasia.
The price of an injection would be nothing compared to the cost of an NHS bed.
To put my dog to sleep with was £180 that included her injection, her cremation on her own and a casket for her ashes.

Reactions: LittleJem
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
The price of an injection would be nothing compared to the cost of an NHS bed.
To put my dog to sleep with was £180 that included her injection, her cremation on her own and a casket for her ashes.
wow. what is it then that makes them try to rationalize them having to die painfully.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
The fact that someone could have been prosecuted under UK law for assisting that poor old lady to die with dignity shows how perverse we have become with regard to the ancient and antiquated law in this country. That she should suffer in the manner she did is the real crime, but nothing will be done about that.

Reactions: Ramirez and Rachel74
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
We are spawned into the game of life without any say in it and are forced to keep playing even though we want out

Reactions: mynameispaige
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It's tragic. We are the one species on the planet that actually can alleviate suffering with euthanasia unyet we refuse to do it. It's irresponsible and inhuman.

• Love
Reactions: Ramirez, BPD_LE and Rachel74