• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
im tryna start starving myself again, even though i js recovered from my ed. the issue is how much damn work it takes, it takes so much self discipline and hatred. i was just wondering how different people supress their appetite and train themselves to not eat or want food for hours/days? idk any good proana websites, so i usually try to train my body by setting myself timers and slowly taking away my food intake. is there an easier way/good tips?
ik this isnt a ctb question, but ig its my own form of sh so i thought this question was okay to ask here

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Besides from hardcore drugs, such as Amphetamines and certain Anti-Psychotic medications, i cannot think too many ways.

You could try supplementing with Chromium Picolinate, it atleast reduces sugar and carbohydrate cravings.

Reactions: Foreverix
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Having no money and never leaving my home seems to work for me. As far as cravings go, it's just water and mental gymnastics.

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
i just forget to eat most times. i never realize im hungry until the hunger pain sets in. then i drink water to settle it then forget to eat again until the pain comes back. its not healthy at all but thats just the way my memory works.

P

pjreis

Sep 15, 2023
im tryna start starving myself again, even though i js recovered from my ed. the issue is how much damn work it takes, it takes so much self discipline and hatred. i was just wondering how different people supress their appetite and train themselves to not eat or want food for hours/days? idk any good proana websites, so i usually try to train my body by setting myself timers and slowly taking away my food intake. is there an easier way/good tips?
ik this isnt a ctb question, but ig its my own form of sh so i thought this question was okay to ask here
In 1980, a member of IRA died by starving, in a British prison. Bobby Sands took around 40 days to die. Between 1980 and 1981, around two dozen Irish Republican Army prisioners starved themselfes to death. One of them took around 55 days. This is because they stop eating but keep drinking water with salt. If you cut completly water (and food also...) you will die in between 3 to 7 days...

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I don't eat anything all day, I just drink concentrated black tea with a sweetener - it suppresses appetite, invigorates and has a beneficial effect on my kidneys - a lot of liquid is good. I once heard that people in prison drink concentrated tea so as not to want to eat and to cheer up, and I began to drink a lot of tea. I don't like coffee - caffeine and especially redbull make me shake like clenbuterol, but tea invigorates me very pleasantly.
Prozac is a good appetite suppressant, but you won't be able to orgasm when you take that crap. Once I bought it from a pharmacologist friend of mine without a prescription - my appetite disappeared completely but I couldn't get an orgasm during masturbation for several days - then I remembered that this was written in the instructions for this drug)) I got scared - I thought I had become frigid))

Last edited: