ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
I'm not even the background of society, it's very hard for me to get along, I have mental and physical health problems.
Despite being 23, I haven't yet entered adulthood(I'm NEET), I don't know how to go to work, attempts end with pessimistic thoughts and increased depressive states.
I feel like trash, a fucking parasite of my parents.

I would like to die, but on the other hand I feel sorry for what I have and my family, who will suffer heavily.

Since childhood I had a tendency to take alternative "paths" and to isolate myself from people, I don't know why I prefer to withdraw, I prefer to be alone, but on the other hand somewhere I miss a close person, I envy other people that they have someone close to them, that they achieve something in their lives, but still I can't do anything with my life.

I was born such an outcast, I don't fit into society, I don't find myself here.

• Hugs
Reactions: darksoul, foreverfalling, Sannti and 1 other person
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
first, i love ur name, same.

I would like to die, but on the other hand I feel sorry for what I have and my family, who will suffer heavily.
i get that 100% im the same way, but death and the pain that comes with it is ultimately inevitable. theres no way to check out and not leave a mark. especially if youve had an impact on their life.
I was born such an outcast, I don't fit into society, I don't find myself here.
very sorry you feel that way:( PMs are open if you ever need.

Reactions: ChronicPain23