Kaczka86

Kaczka86

Looking for...?
Dec 15, 2019
I have to go to the uni, but I have no idea about major I want to choose. It bothers me so much because I was thinking for a long time now and I still can't decide.

Was it hard for you before you made a decision?

Reactions: mediocre, forever21, Sensei and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
At first it was, when I was still listening to people urging me to do pre-law or pre-med. What I finally chose was 100% useless but it was fun for 4 years.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, LivingToLong, forever21 and 3 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I had save the world syndrome. I was compensating for all the pain I was feeling, wanting to help others so they would never experience what I was feeling.

I became one of the original AIDS workers in the 80's, prior to Princess Di making it fashionable.

I believed nobody should die alone. Nothing could be worse for a person. Dying alone because their lives meant nothing.

24/7 I was in call. Death doesn't take a vacation.

Flash forward. I will be dying alone lol. My worse fear is a reality.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: mediocre, Science Is Scary, Sensei and 3 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Ah-hahahaha, what major?

Reactions: Skathon
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Simple. I have no friends or family. The smell will tell the super something is wrong.

Is it totally impossible to make a new friend?

Reactions: Science Is Scary
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
i'm not in yet but i picked information science cause it's the path to being an archivist, and if i live through college i just want a chill job where i can sort some historical documents and shit
it took a while to pick that though and i went through a lot of different majors, but don't worry about picking something super soon cause you can usually change it during college

Reactions: Kaczka86 and Sensei
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
No, I always knew what I wanted. Unfortunaltely I'll have to quit because due to depression I failed some exams and can't motivate myself to study.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kaczka86
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
Tbh, I don't really know what a 'major' is. I know it's something to do with university in the USA, and I hear it mentioned on TV, so I think it's something to do with the main subject you choose but I don't really know.

Similarly, grade point average or GPA. A long time ago, I did a class at Boston College and got a top mark, so my transcript says I have a 5.0 GPA That sounds really good, I know, but I only did one class so it seems a bit weird to give me a GPA.

Kaczka86

Kaczka86

Looking for...?
Dec 15, 2019
Tbh, I don't really know what a 'major' is. I know it's something to do with university in the USA, and I hear it mentioned on TV, so I think it's something to do with the main subject you choose but I don't really know.

Like google said it's "a group of courses required by a college in order to receive a degree –– an area you specialize in, like Accounting or Chemistry".

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
As long as it's STEM, you're good. If not then don't even bother.