toyu

toyu

Jul 31, 2024
Posted this before but I didn't get any response and I kind of need to know. I plan on ordering SN, and it has hazmat shipping, will the be clearly stated on the package? Would someone be able to obviously see it?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Depends on who you'ordering from. DMC for example is known for mislabelling SN so that customs identify it as, idk, pigment?

toyu

toyu

Jul 31, 2024
Depends on who you'ordering from. DMC for example is known for mislabelling SN so that customs identify it as, idk, pigment?
What does DMC stand for? Also I ordered some and it was marked as hazmat, do you know how obvious that would be on the box when it ships?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
What does DMC stand for? Also I ordered some and it was marked as hazmat, do you know how obvious that would be on the box when it ships?
DMC is the most famous SN source on here. I cannot tell you explicitly what the letters DMC stand for as sharing publicly sources goes against the rules.
What is hazmat?

toyu

toyu

Jul 31, 2024
DMC is the most famous SN source on here. I cannot tell you explicitly what the letters DMC stand for as sharing publicly sources goes against the rules.
What is hazmat?
I was trying to find a source by myself because I didn't feel like posting much on here, and I think I found one that did not require proof of you owning a business, but it has special hazmat shipping because it's like poison. Also, would I be able to ask how I would go about finding this DMC source or would that also be against the rules?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I was trying to find a source by myself because I didn't feel like posting much on here, and I think I found one that did not require proof of you owning a business, but it has special hazmat shipping because it's like poison. Also, would I be able to ask how I would go about finding this DMC source or would that also be against the rules?
Try the search engine Yandex, locate yourself in Ukraine and start searching for Sodium Nitrite. Best of luck

toyu

toyu

Jul 31, 2024
Try the search engine Yandex, locate yourself in Ukraine and start searching for Sodium Nitrite. Best of luck
Thank you.
Also, one more question, will it be obvious when I have found it? eg. Will the title start with a D an M and a C or will it be less obvious than that?

Last edited: