• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

uhuhyeahyeah

Sep 11, 2023
does anyone else have that need sometimes? i fantasise about being lobotomised and reverting to a more dog/toddler like state. like i imagine where my brain simply ejects all my worries because its too complicated for it to understand. so i stay in my play pen with my crayons and toys and my music until my gf comes home to feed me. its the same thing everyday: dino nuggets and cut up veggies so i dont have to overthink what will be for dinner next. and she'd care for me maybe cry over me becoming so useless and feeble and id be just a dumb mutt on the floor tilting my head in confusing and then trying to cheer her up over soemthing i do not understand maybe i could be of use to her in other ways that can make her happy. we just don't work well as a couple when im intelligent and she just hurts me too much. but as a little dog i can do no wrong and she couldnt be mad at someone as cute and helpless as me. id just be drawing pictures of her and putting stickers on it. my biggest worries whenever she's mad at me would be for like chewing her shoes up or something dumb like that.

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, idk3 and Mirrory Me
sserafim

sserafim

they say itā€™s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I've always wanted to be a cat because they have the best lives. They're removed from all of the human nonsense and dumb shit. They don't have any responsibilities and can just chill all day. They're not expected to do anything. They're free from any and all responsibilities, demands and obligations. They have true freedom while humans exist in chains. Cats are basically NEETs. They've won at life

Last edited:
Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, QueerMelancholy, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
When I was in 5th grade and had my first love interest I tried to impress her by pretending to be a dog. I'd call her my master and even brought a collar and leash. I don't think she quite saw me as her slave but she did get a kick out of getting me to do gross things then having other people pay her to watch me do those things. I'd like eat things food dropped on the ground, lick rusty fence posts, or even eat random mushrooms that were growing in the school yard. Looking back on it, this was incredibly cringe of me and I'm not even really into bdsm stuff as an adult I think I just enjoyed the security a perceived owner could have provided for me. I didn't get over her even a little bit until my second year of college.

• Love
Reactions: thirdtimesthecharmg, uhuhyeahyeah, idk3 and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
When I was in 5th grade and had my first love interest I tried to impress her by pretending to be a dog. I'd call her my master and even brought a collar and leash. I don't think she quite saw me as her slave but she did get a kick out of getting me to do gross things then having other people pay her to watch me do those things. I'd like eat things food dropped on the ground, lick rusty fence posts, or even eat random mushrooms that were growing in the school yard. Looking back on it, this was incredibly cringe of me and I'm not even really into bdsm stuff as an adult I think I just enjoyed the security a perceived owner could have provided for me. I didn't get over her even a little bit until my second year of college.
Well, that's fucked up. Also, couldn't she have gotten in trouble for getting you to eat random mushrooms of all things?

OP, have you ever tried practicing Dom Mommy, Little Boy/Girl (DMLB/G) with her? Or even just plain out age regression? It honestly feels like something you'd enjoy.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well, that's fucked up. Also, couldn't she have gotten in trouble for getting you to eat random mushrooms of all things?
She didn't because nobody snitched on her and I was fine overall. Lucky me. šŸ„²

• Aww..
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I've always wanted to be a cat because they have the best lives. They're removed from all of the human nonsense and dumb shit. They don't have any responsibilities and can just chill all day. They're not expected to do anything. They're free from any and all responsibilities, demands and obligations. They have true freedom while humans exist in chains. Cats are basically NEETs. They've won at life
Same. I envy housecats, with good owners, a lot. They're literally free to do whatever they want to and, on top of that, humans still praise them and call them cute for it. They get called cute for just being themselves. Also, they are allowed euthanasia at the end of their life too whereas most humans aren't allowed that at all. I wish I could be as free as a housecat is

Reactions: sserafim and uhuhyeahyeah