• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
In my case wanting death is just having awareness of how truly undesirable existence is, I find it disgusting how pro lifers act like people are "ill" for wanting death and that they need to "be helped" when in reality the idea that suicidal people supposedly need help is an insensitive delusion with the aim to trap people in their futile and dreadful existences for as long as possible until all disappears into nothingness anyway. All that pro-lifers want to do is prolong the suffering even know it's all meaningless anyway which is really so repulsive.

For me suicide is all that feels rational as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, suicide for me is the way to return to the state of non-existence which is all that's ideal as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm.
It terrifies me and disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in an existence that was so pointless in the first place, those who act like people who prefer non-existence over suffering so unnecessarily for decades just to be tormented by old age need "help" truly are insane to me, under no circumstances would I ever wish for the hell that is very old age, it's just senseless torture and it's all that existence leads to.

For me non-existence is always better than being conscious and aware no matter what, to exist as a human is the most hopeless abomination, I wish I never existed more than anything, to exist will always be beyond undesirable.

• Love
Reactions: ARW3N, youshallrideeternal, thebelljarrr and 6 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed.
Great post Funeralcry
I hope one day you will be free from suffering in this hellish world
It is saddening to see you in so much agony and pain

Reactions: ipunp, thebelljarrr, myusername890 and 1 other person