Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
So my life is still sh** and it's not getting better and I feel terrible every day and I don't know how to continue and find friends and meaning. I wanted to go with F because I don't want to be blue as smurf but fk it because you never what you are buying and you are risking prison by doing so but if I had F in my hands and knew it's strong and able to off me I would go with it but because it's so hard to get I will prolly go with SN because it's easier to get so I today bought primperan but I want to do it probably in 3 months so should I wait with SN? I am scared if I buy now it may lose the strength in 3 months.
Sorry just venting....hope you guys feel great today and if anyone want to chat hit me up so we can cheer ourselves because I feel terrible today because my ex wrote me she found a boyfriend and I am ghost for her. And no I don't want to do it because of someone else, it's mostly because of me but this event really made my day worse.

Take care

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
If you order SN, keep it in a cool, darkened place and unopened in its sealed container. If its not sealed when you get it, the purity could not be as high as we need. But do that, keep it sealed from air, and it will last indefinitely.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I was told by a SN provider that the SN he was selling would last for 5 years if left unopened, so you should be ok.

Reactions: Rachel74
Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
+ one question if you OD on opiates you are blue aswell no ? Same with N ? Won't everybody who die from hypoxia is blue? Or why people say you are blue from SN and no one is saying you are blue from N ?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
+ one question if you OD on opiates you are blue aswell no ? Same with N ? Won't everybody who die from hypoxia is blue? Or why people say you are blue from SN and no one is saying you are blue from N ?
Think it's only SN but after any death post mortem you'll start to go blue/purple and grey, especially as the veins start dying. Plus any good embalmer will make sure you look ok for your funeral if that's what you are worried about.