Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
So I went out for a ride looking for fresh young coconuts to pair it with SN later on my attempt. After I got home, my mother called and reminded me that tomorrow is my dad's birthday. Haha I dont want to traumatize my dad by CTBing on his birthday but I find it hard to plan on doing it days after that too. Oh well its funny how sometimes fate can play with us. Guess I'll just postpone for now and drink these young coconuts else it'll spoil.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, lobster salad, BottomlessPit and 4 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Hope you find the best young coconuts, or get best brand of coconut water, when you're ready to CTB.

• Yay!
Reactions: Chiisai
T

taxicrier

Aug 17, 2021
Coconuts? For what?

Also, sorry about all this, man. Hugs.

• Yay!
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Coconuts? For what?

Was experimenting on SN water alternatives to mask the saltiness of SN.
Coconuts? For what?

Was experimenting on SN water alternatives to mask the saltiness of
Hope you find the best young coconuts, or get best brand of coconut water, when you're ready to CTB.
Just bought em fresh. I came a cross a farmer who happens to have just freshly harvested their tree. The natural sweetness of young coconut water will surely mask SN's saltiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
Was experimenting on SN water alternatives to mask the saltiness of SN.

Was experimenting on SN water alternatives to mask the saltiness of

Just bought em fresh. I came a cross a farmer who happens to have just freshly harvested their tree. The natural sweetness of young coconut water will surely mask SN's saltiness.
some say electrolytes may interfere, sorry to say.

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
Oh really? How? Does it change SN into some other substance?
no. just may impact absorption to some extent. it's something you'll come across SS if you search for sn enough. i'm not sure why (although you're probably good, don't worry too much about it)

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
no. just may impact absorption to some extent. it's something you'll come across SS if you search for sn enough. i'm not sure why (although you're probably good, don't worry too much about it)
I see. Ive read that SN itself reduces electrolyte absorption. But I believe the matter of electrolyte absorption is of no sense already when one wants to CTB. Haha. As long as SN doesnt turn into another substance with the coconut water, I think its fine.

Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Death is beautiful and juraviel
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I see. Ive read that SN itself reduces electrolyte absorption. But I believe the matter of electrolyte absorption is of no sense already when one wants to CTB. Haha. As long as SN doesnt turn into another substance with the coconut water, I think its fine.
I love your posts, you stay positive despite trying to kill yourself lol. You are a strong personality. Are you living alone?

• Yay!
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I love your posts, you stay positive despite trying to kill yourself lol. You are a strong personality. Are you living alone?
Oh thanks! Tired of being sad all the time, might as well laugh till I drop dead. Haha. Well staying in sadness doesnt benefit me at all same with staying "here". I take comfort that I will leave soon so I take everything less serious now. :)) im not living alone that is why its kinda hard to CTB but I dont want to be a bother to anyone anymore with my stay.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Oh thanks! Tired of being sad all the time, might as well laugh till I drop dead. Haha. Well staying in sadness doesnt benefit me at all same with staying "here". I take comfort that I will leave soon so I take everything less serious now. :)) im not living alone that is why its kinda hard to CTB but I dont want to be a bother to anyone anymore with my stay.
I also do not live alone, it's sad, it is much easier to commit ctb when you are alone

• Hugs
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I also do not live alone, it's sad, it is much easier to commit ctb when you are alone
Yeah. I feel you. I have to think how it might affect them seeing me CTBed. And honestly, its making me feel guilty. But I also feel that me staying is slowly poisoning them with my negativities and such so, I'll have to choose between the lesser evils.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is understandable, not wanting to ctb on someone elses birthday. I can imagine it must be frustrating having to delay plans. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
It is understandable, not wanting to ctb on someone elses birthday. I can imagine it must be frustrating having to delay plans. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
Thanks. I really just want to leave asap. Im even ok if its not intentional. I just want peace now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bedrock48 and FuneralCry