• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

head full of static

head full of static

i've been waiting a long time for this
Dec 2, 2020
Im an obsessive planner, so I wanted to triple check one last time that im doing everything right so I dont get a fail

Ive got the SN, 99.6%, and I know how much to take, ive got the ibuprofen, along with an antiemetic. Im using prescription promethazine, as even though it isnt recommended on the guide, ive read that it IS a dopamine blocker, so hopefully it works for my purposes. Havent got antacids, but seeing as I am very underweight with a high metabolism, im hoping that the regular dosage should be just fine to work. Havent eaten anything today, and havent drank anything but water for 4 hours now (gonna go another 8 ish hours fasting to be safe, I want to work at midnight)

Is this everything? am I missing anything overtly important? I hope I finally make it out tonight
Oh and I forgot to add, is chewing some normal mint gum during the fasting okay? Im a habitual overeater (yet im still a skinny prick, how nice), so it would help me relax quite a bit leading up to tonight

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: moron, hatelife and patheticpartner