• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

badtzmaru

badtzmaru

Jul 1, 2023
i often feel guilty about committing suicide because i have a lot of people that i care for and i don't want to sound narcisistic as if i am begging them to see me, to see what i have done and to see what they could have done about it. I don't want to teach anyone a lesson and i don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, i don't want people to overpay attention at it just because it's suicide, and i definetely don't want anyone else following my steps.

in the relationship i had in 2020, my partner broke up with me before attempting suicide and i didn't even knew. I thought they broke up with me to be with someone else, as they did. I thought they were so done that they just didn't wanted nothing to do with me, and if they had actually commited suicide then i would have lived in remorse until this day, and i would never forgive myself. I don't want to be this person, i don't want to drag anyone down and i really don't want to be a haunting face to someone, like my mother.

what the actual fuck do i do about it? i just want a break from it all but apparently i don't deserve a chill

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleCupcake