Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಅಸ್ವಸ್ಥ
Mar 2, 2024
I'm virgin I really look ugly shit, so I have zero interaction with girls in real life, but these days I'm just thinking about s*x. I can't control it, so my last wish before CTB was to have S*x. So anyone in South India can help to find S*x workers. I would really appreciate it, as I'm not sure where to look.

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
I am not sure if we are allowed to give "sex worker recommendations" here, but if you really wanna find it, a google search may give you some hints. Just be careful of shady street/places. Also, treat the sex worker well and use protection.

• Hugs
Reactions: cowboypants and Kiiiishore
Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಅಸ್ವಸ್ಥ
Mar 2, 2024
I am not sure if we are allowed to give "sex worker recommendations" here, but if you really wanna find it, a google search may give you some hints. Just be careful of shady street/places. Also, treat the sex worker well and use protection.
A lot of websites in my country are scams and I really don't want to risk my money but ya I appreciate your suggestion

cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
There's a site called Locanto, what people used back then, not sure about it's relevance now. And don't believe what they tell or show you unless you see in person. If they ask money first then its likely a scam.

But I suggest not doing it it's not worth it personally if u ask me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kiiiishore
Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಅಸ್ವಸ್ಥ
Mar 2, 2024
There's a site called Locanto, what people used back then, not sure about it's relevance now. And don't believe what they tell or show you unless you see in person. If they ask money first then its likely a scam.

But I suggest not doing it it's not worth it personally if u ask me.
Thank you for your suggestion bro but now I'm thinking it's better to die as a virgin

• Hugs
Reactions: lv-nii, divinemistress36 and cowboypants
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I think it's wsorth it, but if you meet one make sure they don't steal your wallet/ID - so meet them with minimal items.

My friend slept with one in Thailand who tried to run off with his wallet - so that's the history
I think maybe you find a brothel and just visit there? Or is that too cheap for you? It looks like you find the red light district in your city and then visit the red light district.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Kiiiishore
Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಅಸ್ವಸ್ಥ
Mar 2, 2024
I think it's wsorth it, but if you meet one make sure they don't steal your wallet/ID - so meet them with minimal items.

My friend slept with one in Thailand who tried to run off with his wallet - so that's the history
I think maybe you find a brothel and just visit there? Or is that too cheap for you? It looks like you find the red light district in your city and then visit the red light district.
I'm still unsure where to locate them in my city but ya I don't carry an ID or wallet I just bring the amount needed to cover her charge and a little extra for travel expenses
Thanks for your suggestion :)