C

cleanchris

Jan 1, 2022
I seem to be chronically low status no matter where I am. When I am not totally ostracized, I typically find myself on the bottom rung of the social ladder. I believe this is due to being not very physically imposing (cant bench 135 for the life of me, baby face, quiet voice, ect) as well as being socially stunted and unable to make myself "personable" the way others can. This is all made worse by my huge ego: I am rarely happy being the second best in the room, much less dead last. could cope before with this before by getting really into "self improvement" but more and more I'm beginning to see that the things I hate most about myself seem to be more or less permeant.

• Hugs
Reactions: VerbalWinter and fox_wannabe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living can be very painful, as there is no escape from ourselves apart from death. Life is very unfair and I know it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: VerbalWinter
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
I believe this is due to being not very physically imposing

did you just say the word "women"?

I swear I'm not tryna be a jerk though that's how it came off to me. that most women and afab folks face this. if you're a guy then congratulations on noticing sexism. "humanity is more backwards than it seems". yeah we're living the prehistoric times, baby.

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
If you want you can dm me. I am in similar situation.

I am small with very young voice, people say I sound like teenager. I am never at respectable position, or the one I want to be in. I have been bullied in the past.