• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hades_de

Aug 9, 2023
i really want to move out of my parents place so that i can get in a better place, but due to a lack of having a job i cannot go anywhere, and it makes me want to CBT so bad. i used to SH because the adrenaline rush made me happy, but now that doesnt even help anymore. does anyone else have this issue? i just want to jump off of a building so i dont have any worries anymore

Reactions: glitteryaliens, lemonbunny and Kusogaki
catonshrooms

catonshrooms

Jul 20, 2024
I can't relate tbh but the fact I have to work for the rest of my life šŸ˜’ why can't we just live :( food, shelter, water, love is all we need but all that cost money such a shame

Reactions: astr4 and Kusogaki
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
Do you have any degrees? Or are you OK with vocational jobs. If you're in the US you can dm me and I'll try to help

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
how's the job hunting going? like are you looking for any specific, or just applying wherever you can?

N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Same here i wanna ctb because i'm jobless ...in morocco to find a job IS a dream so .. wanna ctb with me ? Using sn ofc

H

Hades_de

Aug 9, 2023
im just looking for a job where i can
how's the job hunting going? like are you looking for any specific, or just applying wherever you can?
Same here i wanna ctb because i'm jobless ...in morocco to find a job IS a dream so .. wanna ctb with me ? Using sn ofc
ehh, sure i have no way to get out of the NL though, that might be a big problem