gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
A couple months back I lost the main group I usually hung out with. That and many other friends. None really seem to stay anymore. Gaming has gotten quite lonely for me now. I usually just play games alone which sucks. Especially when those games where you need friends to have fun. Hopefully someone here can be my gaming friend. I play on PlayStation and have a variety of games. I'm also down to try games out. I have a pc but it's shit and only runs tf2/ultrakill/gmod/terreria and more. I have Minecraft aswell on both. And if the game is low quality enough on of then I could probably play it lol.

• Love
Reactions: N7_Alliance_Marine and Adûnâi
remluvr

remluvr

Trying to Find Forever peace.
Jun 17, 2024
I'm down <3 Also don't have friends to play games with..

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and gnarly
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I have a pc but it's shit and only runs tf2/ultrakill/gmod/terreria and more.
My PC runs Eternal Return and HotS, and Warcraft3. But what multiplayer games do you play on consoles, I wonder? I also tried Valorant in 2022 for a day lol. But if I were constructive, I'd suggest Mobil Legends for a phone game if interested.

gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
My PC runs Eternal Return and HotS, and Warcraft3. But what multiplayer games do you play on consoles, I wonder? I also tried Valorant in 2022 for a day lol. But if I were constructive, I'd suggest Mobil Legends for a phone game if interested.
Currently I have call of duty as a main map game I play. And Roblox. But I have a bunch of others that are in my library. Gta5, Fortnite, Minecraft, battlefield 2042, destiny 2, bo3, the finals, steep, helldivers 2 and many more.

dudewheresthebus

dudewheresthebus

Oct 17, 2024
Which gamez you guys play? I got Apex, Warframe, Civ, UNO

Who wants to play Uno?

Reactions: gnarly
N7_Alliance_Marine

N7_Alliance_Marine

Sep 29, 2024
I hope this means helldivers 2. I do have it. Just recently downloaded it to play someone but they ended up ditching me.
I'd play it with you. What's your Discord?

Reactions: gnarly