Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
This may seem to be a very selfish post, but well here goes. I've lived a long time, I've been through some really tough times. I've had numerous people abuse me mentally, physicallly and emotionaly (I actually found one of them on this site). I take responsibility for my choices in life. I won't take responsibility for the assholes who have hurt me. I will be leaving in two weeks. Once I leave where I live and get in my car, there is no turning back. NO SI. I wish I had one friend who would say she was nice or she helped others. Just somebody who would know that I lived here. But I don't I have no one. Long story there too. No one will miss me, no one will even know I'm gone. That is the legacy I will be leaving. It makes me very sad.

Life's for the living so live it
Or you're better off dead
By Passenger - Life's for the Living

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, lostnfound, sparkle and 9 others
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
Hey, at least you can take comfort in the fact you're not leaving anyone to grieve... kinda jealous of u there, I'd be long gone if I had truly noone

• Love
Reactions: sparkle
catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
I don't think this is a selfish post at all. It's completely okay and normal to feel the way you feel. (Most) humans are social creatures in nature, so wanting someone to acknowledge you/your existence isn't wrong or anything to be ashamed about. I just thought that you should know that, from one survivor of abuse to another. I wish you a peaceful journey ahead. :]

• Yay!
Reactions: lostnfound and sparkle
RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
I don't know why you would call your self selfish. You said that you've lived alot and through very rough times which proves that you've been very generous with life. You tried, and this accounts for something.

• Love
Reactions: sparkle, Hotsackage and animism
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I don't know why you would call your self selfish. You said that you've lived alot and through very rough times which proves that you've been very generous with life. You tried, and this accounts for something.
thank you for your compassion

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sparkle and RedDoor
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The truth of the matter is that, eventually, as generations come and go, EVERYONE will be forgotten, unless you're famous in some way. For what it's worth, I don't have anyone, either, who will remember me, as everyone in my family has passed on.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sparkle and momdontcryplease
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
The truth of the matter is that, eventually, as generations come and go, EVERYONE will be forgotten, unless you're famous in some way. for what it's worth, I don't have anyone, either, who will remember me, as everyone in my family has passed on.
if u go before me i would remember you

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: sparkle and locked*n*loaded
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Human life is temporary and meaningless after all, everything will be forgotten about through death and at that point nothing could ever matter to us, it's just the reality of this existence.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Your post has reached out to others, we know you are here and think of you. Travel in peace.