CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Girl come longago no see ,me no brain no any talk u plz come girl no see othr same u ya feel talk think talk hpn no able now no do now no see, me need neuro me need girl see this neuro need, girl now longago no see wat do,me want me brain dtriort ,this me no cnct any see girl cnct this 1 prsn only me neuro unq me diff ,now me lose all lose all lose all ya girl wat plc wr no know disapre no see ,me think talk ltl evn talk ltl no posbl this no evn say intmt lesbi etc ,now loseall evn 1% no posbl ,awfl unvrs put wrng tmln add wrng tmln hpn brain pain make altr unvrs simill steingate ,girl come come me no brain no any me feel cnct diff evn 1% stll diff, me want now no see girl make brain sever dtriort

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, Dai, bugs_for_brains and 17 others
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i'm so sorry, it must feel incredibly lonely, losing those connections with other girls. you don't deserve to suffer like this, it sounds so painful. šŸ«‚

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: noname223, CTB Dream and sevennn
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Ya v lone, want girl come girl need,

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dai, YandereMikuMistress, noname223 and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
It must very hard to be in your place and it must feel very hopeless. But there is the off-chance there are people with comparable brain injuries on this forum. I know your situation is unique. But there was for example Dot where you could relate to each other. Maybe there is a girl in similar (not the same) circumstance out there who will hopefully find one day a way into this forum and meet you. I root for you that this will happen one day. Sending hugs :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, bugs_for_brains, CatLvr and 2 others
DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this, if I understood everything correctly (correct me if I'm wrong please) you're lesbian right?

The dating market is absolutely atrocious when it comes to this, at least from my experience and most people that I know, who are wlw or anything close to that for that matter.

I really just wish you all the best for the bottom of my heart regardless, and hope you'll gonna find someone to really connect to.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
It must very hard to be in your place and it must feel very hopeless. But there is the off-chance there are people with comparable brain injuries on this forum. I know your situation is unique. But there was for example Dot where you could relate to each other. Maybe there is a girl in similar (not the same) circumstance out there who will hopefully find one day a way into this forum and meet you. I root for you that this will happen one day. Sending hugs :)
V thank this diff story this girl see aftr injury damage only prsn all life cnct neuro this noable expln ,girl no injury no any this no relt prblm, this neuro evnt this me no same brain norm ppl, now dtriort me want girl ,othre tell no posbl etc this same say go die, me brain die injury damage add this evnt

I'm sorry you have to go through this, if I understood everything correctly (correct me if I'm wrong please) you're lesbian right?

The dating market is absolutely atrocious when it comes to this, at least from my experience and most people that I know, who are wlw or anything close to that for that matter.

I really just wish you all the best for the bottom of my heart regardless, and hope you'll gonna find someone to really connect to.
Ya lesb, prblm this me no evn want relt any prsn, me want talk see certn girl me see bfr me neuro ,me evn only want talk evn this no posbl cz now no see girl, this no evn rmnc etc only talk see frnd this girl

neuro this diff , brain diff, now also keep dtriort cz me no posbl see girl, brain no work same norm brain ppl this cncpt othr ppl no know how ,

• Hugs
Reactions: Dai, DrinkyCrow, CatLvr and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Plz come me cry

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, noname223, Dai and 2 others