emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
i just wish i could instantly heal wounds so i could sh without anyone finding out

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would always wear long sleeves then, I mean I do anyway no matter the time of year. Self harm has never been my thing personally, never really done it but I understand that it makes existing more bearable for others. I wish you the best.

C

ctb7767

Dec 4, 2022
the scars stay forever in my case, don't do it

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
u can try voluntary sleep deprivation, clenching ur fists w/ an ice cube in it if u dont want scars, otherwise, b proud of ur scars, not to sound corny or anything, but back when i used to sh, kinda felt badass, also realise tht sh is just a vent, it wont make ur problems go away

FacePALM

FacePALM

Problem not person
Sep 10, 2022
I have a sleeve of scars, I always used to cut on one part of my arm very thin but painful cuts. Strange as it is, it shows the horror that is in my head, on the outside of my body, I wouldn't trade them for anything. I am not proud of them exactly but they are definitely a part of me. Not that I am encouraging you, you will get weird looks from people when they see. It's better to not do it. Clenching ice cubes in closed fists like @highoffxanax suggested actually works too. I never found it as satisfying but It does work.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Honestly I have been self harming for years, I know how addicting and amazing it can feel. If I could go back I wouldn't do it I have very bad scars and I get caught a lot because of those scars. I suggest not doing it again :(! I hope you get better self harm really sucks. Best of Wishes <3

Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
i just wish i could instantly heal wounds so i could sh without anyone finding out
The upper thighs have brought me some good results, I can still hurt myself and bleed, but the pain doesn't last long and scars are BARELY visible, at least for me +, who's going to see your thighs?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
What do you think is driving the self-harm impulses?

S

strawberryjampan

Mar 25, 2023
I think if you're in a position where you're worrying about others seeing SH scars then you categorically shouldn't SH.

TheSadGoose

TheSadGoose

maybe in another lifetime.
Mar 9, 2023
my whole body is scarred, from the top of my shoulders down to my feet and the scars are ugly and will stay forever.
i don't feel ashamed tho, i used to at first and of course i don't like when people stare but it's a part of me and many others and we can't change it now, since some/most scars are permanent.

if you want to sh - i'm NOT encouraging it, but if you are going to do it and you're worried about someone seeing it, do it on your legs or stomach.

ptolemaea

ptolemaea

ā™± Sweet, mourning lamb
Mar 27, 2023
if you're going to self harm, upper thighs are best. as long as you don't cut deep, the scars will be barely visible. speaking from personal experience. if you haven't already started self harming though, don't start. it stopped giving me any kind of relief a long time ago, but i still can't stop

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
I don't care about my scars, but if I do anything, my family will notice.

S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
There are ways to self harm that do not leave scars, depending on the type of pain you need... I feel that is all I can say, because it might be against the rules. I'm sorry. šŸ˜”