Shaw

Shaw

Dec 22, 2019
Have you ever snapped out of it and found yourself in the middle of nowhere bc you apparently walked without knowing?

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and EmptyMan
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
All the time. It happens everywhere. In and out of my appartement. Once during high school I wandered all the way up to a small forest on the edge of my hometown and I didn't even know that forest existed.
I wish I killed myself right there and then.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, WhyIsLife56 and Shaw
Shaw

Shaw

Dec 22, 2019
All the time. It happens everywhere. In and out of my appartement. Once during high school I wandered all the way up to a small forest on the edge of my hometown and I didn't even know that forest existed.
How did you find your way back from the forest?

Reactions: Circles
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Well I didn't exactly go in, more like I stood on the edge between it and the town so could orientate myself back home because of familiar buildings. I just had no idea it was ever there because in my then 16 years of life I've never been to the other side of those buildings.
But I do remember contemplating whether to run away and die of starvation there or buy a strong rope and hang myself there.
Killing myself back then would have spared me a lot of pain.

Reactions: Circles and WhyIsLife56
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Yep, I have done this a few times, one time I ended up on the edge of a bridge for 8 hours!
It's like my brain just switches off and my body goes into auto pilot

Reactions: Circles