• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Just got home after walking out of my job I just stared. My equipment was missing and my supervisor yelled at me over it. We do not take equipment home so I have no idea what fucking right he has to take it out on me. I find out that a different supervisor moved it because some dumbass left one of the radios on and moved all of the equipment into a side room. My supervisors tried to talk to me but I told them off and turned in my uniforms. I fucking hate it here. Every job I've ever had I've been blamed for shit. I keep delaying my ctb and things just keep getting worse. Fuck everything. I hate it all. I don't deserve this fucking shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: whywere, heavyeyes, GoatHerder and 3 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Yeah the yelling sucks doesn't it? Sorry that happened to you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Dr. Finklestein and UnluckyBastard
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
Bosses always seem to think they are "Better" than you. I know there a good bosses out there who treat their workers with respect but they seems few and far between. I hope you find a job with a decent boss or supervisor, sucks ass to be treated like shit.

Reactions: heavyeyes, kunikuzushi, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Bosses always seem to think they are "Better" than you. I know there a good bosses out there who treat their workers with respect but they seems few and far between. I hope you find a job with a decent boss or supervisor, sucks ass to be treated like shit.
I don't want to work anymore. Every job I've had I've been screwed over in different ways.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dingusguy, heavyeyes, kunikuzushi and 1 other person
Dr. Finklestein

Dr. Finklestein

Jul 31, 2024
you should take a driving or delivery job. By yourself.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori, UnluckyBastard and 1 other person
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
you should take a driving or delivery job. By yourself.
I don't own the car I drive or else I would. I have throught about a ride share service for work. I'd love to work independently.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
pomcustard

pomcustard

Almost free
Jul 29, 2024
I'm glad you were able to tell them off at least. I hope you find a job where they treat you better.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd hate that, it's cruel how people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.