it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Every-time I go to sleep at night now, I hope that when I wake up, I'm in a better place, a better time period, a better world. The fun friendship and laughter of my childhood novels and the glittering nightlife of my favourite bands from 36 years ago. But I open my eyes each morning to this same crappy apartment, same crappy economic system, same crappy society & it's driving me nuts. I feel more suicidal than ever before, knowing my dreams of existing in a world worth living in won't come true. I feel so tempted to take my SN, even though I know it's an awful idea with my mom home, because waking up to this disappointing planet is wearing on me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: justsayin, conveniently_dead, Regen and 16 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I feel the same. Waking up to this hard reality is always painful to say the least. I wish that I never wake up and just keep sleeping without even dreaming of anything would be my ideal state of being. I hope you dont rush into impulsive ctb. You sound mature enough to consider your mom in your plan.

• Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree, Lostandlooking, vold3m0r† and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate waking up, it is the worst part of my day. It is a feeling of dread and hopelessness, knowing I have another day ahead of my pointless existence. I understand how you feel, dreams can never compare to reality. I look forward to the day when I finally fall into an eternal sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: CiproKilledMe, GreenTree, Lostandlooking and 2 others
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah. Me too. Every day I struggle to go to sleep at night, because it means there's a new day coming….. The same day. Every day……
I'll never have the luxury of dying in my sleep, though it would be nice

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, GreenTree, ClownMe and 3 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Yeah. Me too. Every day I struggle to go to sleep at night, because it means there's a new day coming….. The same day. Every day……
I always wonder what good deed did people who die naturally in their sleep has done to deserve such a peaceful exit. Sign me up

Reactions: Lostandlooking and Seafoam
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I always wonder what good deed did people who die naturally in their sleep has done to deserve such a peaceful exit. Sign me up
I know, right???!!
Sign me up as well!! :):):):):)

• Yay!
Reactions: Bot, ClownMe, Seafoam and 1 other person
Seafoam

Seafoam

Student
Jun 26, 2020
Was just thinking about how exhausting it is to get through the day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bot, Lostandlooking and A_miStake_of_NATURE
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I'm sure it sucks for zoo animals, animals in shelters and pets that have terrible lives at home. Shit sucks all around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bot and Lostandlooking
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
That's how I feel, it's basically Groundhog Day. On one hand I should feel happy that another shitty day is almost over, but on the other hand I know all I've got to look forward to is another shitty day. Night time sucks and waking up sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, A_miStake_of_NATURE, Seafoam and 1 other person