W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I hate it when dreams are the reflection of my life with all of its emptiness/sadness. I know my life is worthless and empty, can my brain stop reminding me of this every night, please?
Happy dreams aren't any better though. In them I feel good, I experience real emotions, excitement, happiness and then I wake up into the void. I don't want to wake up. I really don't.
Trying to fall asleep is another challenge. Brain gets full of endless suicidal and anxious thoughts.
I don't know how to stop this nightmare, it's only getting worse. Life doesn't feel real anymore, I hate it and I hate myself

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kwho, Myl, fatefulstillness and 2 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I am no doctor. But you might want to check if you can obtain some melatonin supplement. It might help with your sleep.

Trying a few other strategies are good but obviously one way would be trying to get a prescription for a benzodiazepine. Depression and anxiety really disturb sleep pattern, it's one of the major concerns.

I feel your pain, I have trouble sleeping too. I hope you can get some relief for this problem.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I always hated when people told me I sleep to much. Sleep is peace.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, W3akCr3atur3 and Midgardsorm
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
You could also try delta8 thc if melatonin supplements don't do shit for you as is the case for me šŸ˜… Not being able to sleep is just the worse, I hope you can find something that works for you so you can at least get some peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can certainly be very dreadful, there is no peace even in sleep. I hope to never wake again, waking up hurts me. I am tired of my miserable existence. I'm sorry you have to deal with this, I often have nightmares and they can be horrible. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3