d3ad

d3ad

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Every single day, a pile of horrible things happens to me. I wish I was kidding, and I am not exaggerating either. I could make an entire series based off this. I am now waiting for the next horrible things to happen to me. I already know what some will be, but I don't know what the others will be. Now tell me, would you continue to live if you had a life like this? I highly doubt it. This is what I have to deal with everyday. That's why I need to ctb asap. I cannot deal with this BS on a daily basis. I want out!

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and R_N
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
I relate so much. It's just like God is kidding you. Like you are a fucking joke to him and he does everything in his power to make you miserable. I feel you so much. Sending tightest hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and d3ad
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is beyond cruel how people have to suffer so unbearably in this existence, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad
d3ad

d3ad

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I relate so much. It's just like God is kidding you. Like you are a fucking joke to him and he does everything in his power to make you miserable. I feel you so much. Sending tightest hugs.
I am really sorry you feel that way. It sucks that we have to live like this. Sending you virtual hugs. šŸ«‚
I am an atheist though. No loving god would ever watch billions of people suffer, and do nothing about it.
It truly is beyond cruel how people have to suffer so unbearably in this existence, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
I hate every inch of being alive.