avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
FUUUCK, this waiting, this uncertainty is so unbearable.
I got a notification from my vendor that it has been dispatched 6 days ago, they promised to give me a trackng number but they didn't, i messaged them yesterday but they haven't responded yet.
This all is eating me alive, i got 2mg of clonazepam, 15mg of alprazloam but i'm scared of using them too much otherwise my tolerance is too high when the time comes to take my SN.
I also have 120mg of oxycodone but my tolerance is so high that i probably only got just 2 doses worth of nodding left.

There is so much that can go wrong, the customs might seize it and i mght get a wellness check and go to mental ward, or even if they not, if just something happens to my SN, i have to hang myself that i'm NOT looking forward to.

This world is cruel.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, SmollMushroom, Quinton Coldwater and 4 others
Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
I feel you.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and avaruus
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I got a notification from my vendor that it has been dispatched 6 days ago, they promised to give me a trackng number but they didn't, i messaged them yesterday but they haven't responded yet.
This all is eating me alive, i got 2mg of clonazepam, 15mg of alprazloam but i'm scared of using them too much otherwise my tolerance is too high when the time comes to take my SN.
I also have 120mg of oxycodone but my tolerance is so high that i probably only got just 2 doses worth of nodding left.

There is so much that can go wrong, the customs might seize it and i mght get a wellness check and go to mental ward, or even if they not, if just something happens to my SN, i have to hang myself that i'm NOT looking forward to.

This world is cruel.
i feel you sooo much! taking your own life in a human way, is a massive job to say the least!!!

Reactions: Quinton Coldwater and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is beyond cruel how people cannot just easily die in peace, we shouldn't have to struggle so much to die.

• Love
Reactions: katy, WAITING TO DIE and avaruus
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I hope it arrives soon, and the idiot pro-life authorities don't try and interfere.

• Love
Reactions: Quinton Coldwater and avaruus
Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023

This world is cruel.
Yeah the waiting is unbearable mine arrived a week later after they said it's dispatched ,although I will say I had the luxury of contacting them to ask them why it was taking long.And my mom found my SN today 💀💀managed to convince her it was for an "experiment" she knows what's up though and is upset

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus and WAITING TO DIE
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Relax, as there is very few that can be done at this moment.
If there will be some troubles, they can be faced one step at the time.
I'd suggest you to just sit and relax for now. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus and WAITING TO DIE