d3ad

d3ad

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I am currently waiting for my ctb date, and I decided to book for therapy. I know, it may seem counterproductive, but hear me out. I am currently going through HELL. I at least deserve some peace before I leave this world. Therapy might provide me with that. Of course, I won't tell them about my ctb plan, but I will request a report that I will use as my ctb letter. I do not have the strength and mental capacity to write one and to retell my story. I can't ask AI too, because of their anti-ctb guidelines. I am sure that I want to ctb, 100% sure. This is what I want for myself and my mind is made up. My SI isn't really strong too, so I will just do it and get it over and done with. I am nervous, of course, but it will be a quick thing. I am also pretty excited about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, landslide2, SVEN and 1 other person
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Therapy never worked for me, but it's different for everyone. Hope you find a little peace before you leave. Best of luck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to be gone, but anyway I hope that you find the peace you search for, best wishes.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I doubt anyone here would disagree with your going to therapy. Best wishes for finding some rest and peace.