A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
This whole world is just riddled with scam artists, vultures and thieves, just foaming at the mouth at the idea of profiting off of someone in their darkest hour. SN is disappearing off the shelves, reliable sources have dwindled down to 0 in the US--with tighter restrictions, new sources keep popping up but can easily be written off as scam networks with one quick google search. I was planning to buy SN, I've been procrastinating and putting it off mainly because I didn't have the money to afford everything for months until now. I've been trying to reach out to others for help but have been met with radio silence since they've already gotten theirs and don't care to help or got my hopes up only to be directed to scam-likely sites. Humans are getting on my nerves--mother nature's dying, the worlds getting warmer by the day, no one is honest anymore. Can't any of you recognize that money means next to nothing? It's not worth it, your future has been stolen from you the day you were born. Sure, try and make a quick buck in this crisis, suppress the trauma, pander to a corrupt system that exploits and oppresses your fellow peers and neighbors. Do whatever you need to do to survive but don't try and profit off of hurting, vulnerable people ffs. Can't you just let me die in peace?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, jodes2, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This world cruel hum inly hurt each this really awful, method hard people make sll worse no peace ,real this specie terrible no help nobody method real hope peace get

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: jodes2 and Alnilam
A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
This world cruel hum inly hurt each this really awful, method hard people make sll worse no peace ,real this specie terrible no help nobody method real hope peace get
I'm not going to stick around just so I can be worked down to a pulp, having to suffer through climate change, disease and a possible recession--on top of chronic pains and mental illness. This society knows no mercy, I'm done with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: BipolarExpress and CTB Dream
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry you've reached your limit ❤️ I hope you get what you need to CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all humans can certainly be incredibly selfish, they don't care about the fact that others suffer, they only act in a way in which to benefit themselves often at the expense of others.
This is not surprising, it's simply just the way that a lot of people are. Humans just inflict harm and create more suffering, you cannot trust people. I hate this world that makes it so unnecessarily complicated and difficult to die, we shouldn't have to struggle so much in finding ways to leave, some people wish for freedom and that fact should be respected. Your feelings of wishing to be gone from this world are understandable.