• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
After much thought I am going to try VSED. I'm already on my second day without eating or drinking. I have taken some extreme measures to achieve my goal, I have thrown away practically all the food I had in the house and I have turned off almost all the water taps. I only turned on the shower faucet to bath. If things get bad I will cut off all the water in the house from the pipe directly. I have enough cigarettes and marijuana to not have to go out for at least a month. I live alone and endure long periods of time without seeing anyone. I have weeks ahead, unless I want to I won't be able to be found.

To clarify, this method is my last option, I have a terrible fear of all other cbt methods and this is the only one that I see as "peaceful" (although I know that the symptoms will inevitably become hellish). I hope this is my end. I would appreciate any advice from you. Wish me luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: blackhawk2000, sserafim, justcallmeJ and 5 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
After much thought I am going to try VSED. I'm already on my second day without eating or drinking. I have taken some extreme measures to achieve my goal, I have thrown away practically all the food I had in the house and I have turned off almost all the water taps. I only turned on the shower faucet to bath. If things get bad I will cut off all the water in the house from the pipe directly. I have enough cigarettes and marijuana to not have to go out for at least a month. I live alone and endure long periods of time without seeing anyone. I have weeks ahead, unless I want to I won't be able to be found.

To clarify, this method is my last option, I have a terrible fear of all other cbt methods and this is the only one that I see as "peaceful" (although I know that the symptoms will inevitably become hellish). I hope this is my end. I would appreciate any advice from you. Wish me luck.

Hi, I'm sorry life has driven you to this point. Have you read about how this method works? I have. I talked to someone here a few years ago who had not eaten or drunk anything for a week and he then disappeared from the site, and I wondered if I was the last person he ever chatted with.

People can go without eating but the lack of water is the main thing that can lead to death. Not drinking any water can be deadly in as little as a week to ten days.

It is unethical and against the rules to actually tell someone how to ctb. I suggest reading all you can about this. You have google at your fingertips.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, tiger b, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
Hi, I'm sorry life has driven you to this point. Have you read about how this method works? I have. I talked to someone here a few years ago who had not eaten or drunk anything for a week and he then disappeared from the site, and I wondered if I was the last person he ever chatted with.

People can go without eating but the lack of water is the main thing that can lead to death. Not drinking any water can be deadly in as little as a week to ten days.

It is unethical and against the rules to actually tell someone how to ctb. I suggest reading all you can about this. You have google at your fingertips.
A love breakup with the only person who existed in my world. I have been left alone and like a ship adrift. But the reasons no longer matter, I have already made a decision. I researched many "quick and painless" CBT methods but I'm still very, very afraid of them. This is the only method that allows me to leave on my terms. I like the idea of fading away and dying instead of just dying in seconds. Some time ago someone here recommended a very good page about this method.

I know very well that it is painful, and that it takes an iron will to achieve it. But it is my last option, if I can't do this I will never do cbt.​

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
I honestly think VSED is impossible without hospice, especially if you don't have prior experience with periods of starvation. I have a gastrointestinal disorder and it is not easy. The lack of water will be the most painful. Hanging is more merciful than death by starvation and dehydration. If my disorder were to get worse I would hang myself before allowing the medical institution to let me die by dehydration (because I would refuse a feeding tube) even with the use of drugs. It is NOT easy. Trust me.

Reactions: sserafim, tiger b and lachrymost
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
here my supply of tobacco 200£ worth, i wish i had a months worth of cannabis that would cost me 1200£ for 8 oz

Attachments

• 395621073_1508202263289860_1846205239221169316_n.jpg
    395621073_1508202263289860_1846205239221169316_n.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Me Me Me
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I don't like advising people but I've tried vsed in the past.
I attempted it in my apartment and became delirious after 2 weeks without food and 5 days without water.
The neighbours heard me screaming out in delirium, ( I don't remember screaming out ).
They banged on my door and then called the police because I was still shouting yet they got no answer.
The police came and broke down my door and I was hospitalised.
If I was ever going to attempt it again I would do it somewhere well away from people if possible, or even resort to gagging myself.
Some people go into remote locations with camping gear so they can vsed in peace.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim, Me Me Me, tiger b and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I don't like advising people but I've tried vsed in the past.
I attempted it in my apartment and became delirious after 2 weeks without food and 5 days without water.
The neighbours heard me screaming out in delirium, ( I don't remember screaming out ).
They banged on my door and then called the police because I was still shouting yet they got no answer.
The police came and broke down my door and I was hospitalised.
If I was ever going to attempt it again I would do it somewhere well away from people if possible, or even resort to gagging myself.
Some people go into remote locations with camping gear so they can vsed in peace.
I read that you need round the clock nursing with plenty of pain killers and tranquilizers to get through it. Ideally you would be in hospice with a doctor writing prescriptions for morphine.

Reactions: sserafim, lachrymost and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I read that you need round the clock nursing with plenty of pain killers and tranquilizers to get through it. Ideally you would be in hospice with a doctor writing prescriptions for morphine.
Yes, vsed is very difficult to pull off going solo.
If I had the opportunity to ctb by vsed in a hospice I would definitely consider it because it's supposed to be a relatively peaceful experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and Meditation guide
Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
I honestly think VSED is impossible without hospice, especially if you don't have prior experience with periods of starvation. I have a gastrointestinal disorder and it is not easy. The lack of water will be the most painful. Hanging is more merciful than death by starvation and dehydration. If my disorder were to get worse I would hang myself before allowing the medical institution to let me die by dehydration (because I would refuse a feeding tube) even with the use of drugs. It is NOT easy. Trust me.
Food intake for me is not a problem, I am very very skinny, this year has not been good for my health. I go for long periods without eating (only drinking water) only to eat something and go back to lasting a long time without eating. I know it's difficult, but I have no choice, as I made clear it is literally mentally impossible for me to do cbt any other way.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Meditation guide, tiger b and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Meditation guide and Me Me Me
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Wow, Im sorry it has to come to this. I hope you dont suffer too much.
Goodluck and I hope you find your peace <3

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Meditation guide and Me Me Me
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Best wishes from me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Me Me Me
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I hope you update us on your progress with this. I'm interested in you and your plans for this. Whatever you do, I wish you the best possible outcome.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE