• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TooLateNow

Mar 11, 2023
If I fail to CTB soon I will try VSED… I still live with my family and we eat dinner together so what should I tell them?

Reactions: Asphyxiater
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To be honest, this method sounds like it would be unbearable and difficult to follow through with especially if one lives with other people.

Reactions: TooLateNow
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
I tried VSED. But couldn't make it past 4 days without liquids. One little ice chip was soo good I couldn't stop. Besides all the descriptions of dehydration without morphine and medical care scared me.
ALL the VSED instructions make it clear you'd need various levels of care. Basically your family will wonder why you are using your bed for a toilet etc.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Its would be less painful to die from hypothermia if you live in such country which temperature gets cold enough. One night only and it could be over.