FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Voluntary death certainly would always be something very positive to me, in my case suicide would be a positive solution to escape from all meaningless suffering in an existence that was always so immensley undesirable in the first place and was just a terrible, tragic mistake.
I'll always see existence itself as the problem with ceasing to exist being the solution and the tragedy lies in how this problem even exists at all especially as it was completely unnecessary in the first place and served no function but to cause existing beings to suffer.

Existing truly is just the most futile and hopeless process of just waiting to die anyway where one is destined for nothing but to decay and inevitably be tortured by old age and this is why suicide is something positive to me as it's the one escape from this. Suicide prevents senseless agony and meaningless torment in an existence where there is unlimited potential for such, suicide is the way to find safety from suffering as it removes what ultimately causes one to suffer. I'd only see non-existence as ideal as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm, suicide is positive to me as after all one cannot suffer from being unaware for all eternity, there are no disadvantages to no longer being enslaved in an existence so dreadful just slowly dying anyway.

Death is always better to me as in the absence of everything there are no problems, all I wish for is to finally be unconscious for all eternity with all finally erased and forgotten about, I'll never understand those who insist that suicide is something so bad as all pain and torment is as a result of existence.
Having the ability to exist is what is so terrible to me instead and death is the one release from this, I only find comfort in eternal nothingness, only death can bring me peace from an existence I never would have chose in the first place. Having access to a death like never waking again truly would be self care for me, allowing people the option to just die painlessly would be such a relief and prevent so much suffering in an existence that was never worth having at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, redeeming_butterfly, Heyyy and 1 other person