thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
So about 30 minutes ago I tried partial hanging again but unlike before I briefly started hallucinating. The only part I can remember was when there was this (imaginary) geometric disc on the ceiling that turned into some kind of octopus and then I started seeing colored dots everywhere before my body thrashing around caused the rope to stop cutting off the blood flow to my brain. I found this particularly strange because usually my body just goes numb and I become unable to sense anything about my surroundings. Has anyone else experienced this before, and if so what was it like?

• Hugs
Reactions: maneose, Forveleth, cowboypants and 2 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Maybe you was close to death

Reactions: fleetingnight
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
It is known hallucinations are common when the brain is deprived of oxygen, the body can be unpredictable. I posted once one of my experiences with partial where I blanked out and forgot what I was even doing trying it.

Reactions: maneose, Forveleth, cowboypants and 1 other person
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
We used to make each other pass out on the playground when I was a kid. You stood against a wall and someone would push their hands against either side of your throat until you passed out. When you stood up you were all buzzed up for a little while.