• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Astume

Dec 23, 2021
As weird as this sounds, I'm planning on "overdosing" on vitamin tablets (Enervon C Multivitamins; 20 pieces) without damaging my organs, so I can have a "valid" excuse (e.g., vomiting and nausea) for not attending a major social event, which is in about 7 hours, because of terrible social anxiety. I'm not ready to CTB yet. Will this work?

Last edited:
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
As weird as this sounds, I'm planning on "overdosing" on vitamin tablets (Enervon C Multivitamis; 20 pieces) without damaging my organs, so I can have a "valid" excuse (e.g., vomiting and nausea) for not attending a major social event, which is in about 7 hours, because of terrible social anxiety. I'm not ready to CTB yet. Will this work?
Hi

This is unlikely to work

There is a lot of information in the below sources that is worthwhile to read and then make the decision on your own method.

Lostallhope shows you different methods as well as success rates

Lostallhope

Peaceful Pill Handbook

You can also download the PPH ebook for more detailed methods

PPH

You can also read through Sanctioned Suicide forum for really up to date information as well as ask for specific help.

SS resource compilation

i hope this will help you and give you a lot more knowledge before you make the ultimate decision.

Thanks
London333

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sad_dude and Astume
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I'M GONNA EAT SO MANY FUCKING APPLE JUST YOU WAIT, THAT DOCTOR WILL BE KEPT AWAY FOR NOT JUST A DAY, BUT FOREVER MUAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: sad_dude, l0stc4use, Drinkwater77 and 2 others
A

Astume

Dec 23, 2021
@london333 Thanks for the response! I think I should've been more clear. I'm not actually trying to kill myself using vitamins (I'm not ready to die just yet); instead, I'm planning on using vitamins to make me vomit and nauseous, so I can avoid going out. I hope this makes sense.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
@london333 Thanks for the response! I think I should've been more clear. I'm not actually trying to kill myself using vitamins (I'm not ready to die just yet); instead, I'm planning on using vitamins to make me vomit and nauseous, so I can avoid going out. I hope this makes sense.

oh ok, sorry i misunderstood

Eternally Dottie

Eternally Dottie

Dreamer
Dec 17, 2021
Is it not easier to just say you have Covid or a stomach upset rather than trying that?

Reactions: thricedead, WanderingWater and wljourney
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Not really. I'm pressured by my family and peers to attend, so I can't fake the symptoms.

I think your best options are:

a) just go to the social event
b) fake it, claim you have another engagement, or just say you don't want to go

I don't think overdosing on anything to avoid it is a good idea. What if it makes you so sick that you regret it?

You can fake covid, just cough a little and say you have a very sore throat and need to stay in bed all day. Anyone can fake cough and you don't need to do anything to fake having a sore throat>

A

Astume

Dec 23, 2021
I think your best options are:

a) just go to the social event
b) fake it, claim you have another engagement, or just say you don't want to go

I don't think overdosing on anything to avoid it is a good idea. What if it makes you so sick that you regret it?

You can fake covid, just cough a little and say you have a very sore throat and need to stay in bed all day. Anyone can fake cough and you don't need to do anything to fake having a sore throat>
Yeah, the side effects of vitamin overdose, like liver failure, does sound scary, especially when I'm not even trying to die. I think I might go with the first option, after all.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thricedead and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Yeah, the side effects of vitamin overdose, like liver failure, does sound scary, especially when I'm not even trying to die. I think I might go with the first option, after all.
I promise they're usually not as bad as they seem :)

• Love
Reactions: Astume
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
No. Why don´t you think about SN, helium, nitrogen, CO....etc ?
They clarified that this is not to CTB but to get out of a social engagement.

To the OP:
Please don't use any of these options if you just want to fake being sick.

Best option IMO:
If anyone pressures you, make it clear that
- it is YOUR decision to go
- you have autonomy over where you go and what you do
- you have decision making capability
- if your family doesn't lay off and you want to give it a try, make a contract with them.
Example: If you still want to leave after 1 hour, you leave and nobody gets to complain. If you stay, you stay and nobody gets to say "see I told you you'd be glad to go".

You need to set clear boundaries.
They get to have an opinion. But the decision is yours and yours alone.

• Love
Reactions: Astume and Shivali
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Isn't there and OTC medicine you can take that induces vomiting. I think it's called Ipecac or something like that. It's the opposite of an anti-emetic.

Eternally Dottie

Eternally Dottie

Dreamer
Dec 17, 2021
@Astume what did you decide to do in the end?

sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
Hi

This is unlikely to work

There is a lot of information in the below sources that is worthwhile to read and then make the decision on your own method.

Lostallhope shows you different methods as well as success rates

Lostallhope

Peaceful Pill Handbook

You can also download the PPH ebook for more detailed methods

PPH

You can also read through Sanctioned Suicide forum for really up to date information as well as ask for specific help.

SS resource compilation

i hope this will help you and give you a lot more knowledge before you make the ultimate decision.

Thanks
London333
May I ask, is there an updated version of the "PPH" site? Or should I use a certain browser to open it?