• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
has anyone ever dealt with this? it only happens when im having......an episode i guess youd call it. ill go sit on my own to cry, because thats what i do. ill clench my eyes close and curl up. my knees to my chest, my head in my arms. and my body will start rocking back and forth. slow at first. and then getting faster and faster. then the spinning will start. it gets so bad that i literally think im going to fall over, even though nothing is happening. my body physically will not be moving. its all in my head. its not actually happening and only does it when my eyes are closed. but its terrifying and makes me want to curl up even more but that only makes it worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Sounds like vertigo. If you have any sort of inner ear condition it can trigger that spinning feeling. That same sense of imbalance could be caused by specific head movements as well that can occur when you are rocking back and forth.

Reactions: FuneralCry
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Sounds like vertigo. If you have any sort of inner ear condition it can trigger that spinning feeling. That same sense of imbalance could be caused by specific head movements as well that can occur when you are rocking back and forth.
i do occasionally have a ringing in my ears, i wondered if maybe it was a minor form of tinnitus but i talked to some people here that have it and they dont think so. where the rocking/spinning ONLY happens when im having a bad moment, i figured it was associated with my disorders and everything was too much so i was reacting poorly to it

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've had this kind of sensation before but mine has had an physical source. My ears are quite damaged and I have tinnitus so that is probably the cause for me. I think I have heard that mental disorders can cause this too though.