T

Tiburcio

Hi

I noticed there are some threads who people post theur music.

I created one but with a variation: I'm trying to overcone my anhedonia and there is no better way of doing it than bothering the shitheads my neightbirs are. All of them are annoying others constantly, no exception, they don't let me sleep, they make constant noise, they are terrible persons.

So I decided you will take the revenge for me, and hopefully I could find enjoyement in listening some of your sings.

The more intense, the louder, the stronger, the better and I will put it at max volume. If you know metal songs even better: it's their most hated music gedre, and I used to enjoy it a lot before all this happened. Win-win.

Reactions: Anarchy, lv-gras, Soon4me and 1 other person
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
They could go to the police if you do that, I wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

They could go to the police if you do that, I wouldn't recommend it.
Here where I live, I doubt it.

They keep doing the same for years, nobody never came.

Reactions: Anarchy, lv-gras and Soon4me
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Oh man I'm in your shoes right now. Bought an appartment only to find out kids in adjacent appartment like to play basketball starting 7 am every day including hollidays. And since the building is made of steel concrete with poor sound isolation - all these striking noises are heard perfectly. Although I'm lucky I'm not living under them - that's where the real party is. Did some talking with them and did some warring with them including once spending a whole day banging on the wall with all my might. This did produce some results - now they're a bit quiter and on some days would go to a room distant from me to play. Still the problem remains.

One thing I did is I bought a 26W vibration speaker. It's the most effective way to reach them with sound. So far I haven't installed it but I probably will in the near future.

Reactions: Anarchy, anna and Tiburcio
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
For a year due to very bad depression i was unable to listen to any music.It is only in the last few months i have been able to listen to music again.
Your Neighbours will LOVE this.Needs to be played at Maximum volume.

Reactions: Nessa and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Thanks @Soon4me

They are constantly putting their shitty music at very early hours and I'm tired

I think they are going to enjoy this :wink:

Reactions: lv-gras and Soon4me
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks @Soon4me

They are constantly putting their shitty music at very early hours and I'm tired

I think they are going to enjoy this :wink:
No problem
My Neighbours LOVE IT
:pfff:

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio